Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH and I talked about it. We think APril or May we will get preggo. That would be aswesome if I ovulated and got prego around his bday in april, but that will only happen if I have a normal cycle otherwise May it is!

Okay I am leaving to go eat and do disney on ice will check my phone after I eat in hour!

Shannon before you go - just peed on another stick I couldnt help it lol. Same again even with diluted pee.....and did two opks and got faint lines on them. not sure if that means anything though....

will post pic see what you think

P.S. baby round DH's birthday would be ace!!!

Nice slippers Ness. Put the thing down on a white surface and try a bit closer and less wobbly I'm not seeing it at the mo.

Just got out the shower my had and nausea are back I think :witch: was only a flying visit so I am now hating this and don't know why it's here

its a little blurry Ness but looks like the start of a BFP to me WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I also had those test I got my funny line on one.
Shoot have rose petals on me from bath all over me

Nice slippers Ness. Put the thing down on a white surface and try a bit closer and less wobbly I'm not seeing it at the mo.

Just got out the shower my had and nausea are back I think :witch: was only a flying visit so I am now hating this and don't know why it's here

it's my shitty camera Jo, was looking for a white surface but all my furniture is wood lol

that's about as close as I could get with the camer without it going more blurry

Men!

I have decided I don't wanna work full time ever.

Ness what are tesco tests like they any good? I'mgnna double check tho think it was the:witch: she just ddnt stay long

its a little blurry Ness but looks like the start of a BFP to me WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG you think so....?! I dont want to get too excited until I see a stronger line......I'll be poas central tomorrow morning!!!

Men!

I have decided I don't wanna work full time ever.

Ness what are tesco tests like they any good? I'mgnna double check tho think it was the:witch: she just ddnt stay long

not tried them hun but superdrug are pretty good!! That's what I have in my draw but they're about 15miu so can't really test with them yet!

Omg look what happens when I watch a bit of tele. I log back on and there is pee everywhere! Ness.... Omg! I can't see a line but I'm only on my phone and it's a crappy iPhone hahaha! Fingers crossed though. Pee again pee again. I need a wee. I want in on the poas but it's my last :(

Toilet or kitchen roll?

Nicole have a word she needs more practice!!!!

It's not essential just a bit of a POAS addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back