Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my temps havent risen to show ive ovd, so ive told hubby if he dont hand over the goods tonight then he aint getin sex for a very long time and he knows im serious. Lol. So hopefully im still in the running for this month! X

:rofl:

my temp is not out of the ordinary :wacko:

AF has gone now I think. justsnot on the cervix yum yum

OMG OMG Ness! what test?

it's a 10miu IC - can't post a pic as its too faint a camera wouldnt pic it up....defo saw something but very faint!

Shan if you're right about my ov around CD12/13 I'd be around 9dpo now and the twinges I had would have been at 7dpo....anyway I dont care long as I see two lovely lines soone!

Oh its that an implantation dip at 4 dpo! NESS

well it's put me down as 4dpo but think that was actually 5dpo......do you think that could be it?!! OMG dont get me going I'm hyperventilating!!!

NESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Fingers and toes(we'rea bit funny in our family like that we can do it) crossed.

I need more egg sticks, little touch of EWCM on the old cervix and when i poop

ha ha ha I may be able to send you my egg sticks......

Jo BD just in case.

Ness... People can get faint BFP that time a 10 miu might show it! I would hold the pee to see if you get another..!! I am filling in for Nicole!

oooh omg I'm nervous and scared. I hope this is it!!! Hope I'm not imagining it.....

Nicole is gonna be pissed she missed this :haha: you're doing a fine filling in job for her though Shannon :thumbup:

gonna hold pee overnight and test first thing in the morning!!

oooh omg I'm nervous and scared. I hope this is it!!! Hope I'm not imagining it.....

Nicole is gonna be pissed she missed this :haha: you're doing a fine filling in job for her though Shannon :thumbup:

lol I am going to text her! I keep her filled in! hold your pee for 2 hrs! or 3 lol

ha ha ha ha it may be morning before I get to post though can you hang on that ling :haha:

do you really think this could be it Shannon? Maybe it would make sense after I think I had a chem last month.....

No I cant. just do it lol
Nicole said you will have to take another tomorrow lol.

It very well could be did it have color.

Our house pictures. Some of them...:happydance:

Attachments

• 4411228501_2fc088d730.jpg
    4411228501_2fc088d730.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 4411995786_aefa9c9b76.jpg
    4411995786_aefa9c9b76.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 0
  • 4411229469_06f8b1a9bc.jpg
    4411229469_06f8b1a9bc.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 1
  • 4411996560_e1e929fa5e.jpg
    4411996560_e1e929fa5e.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 0
ok found this on the internet - this isnt my test btw but this is what it looked like but mine was slightly lighter - I'm telling you it was very faint

https://i39.tinypic.com/10foupu.jpg

that house is gorgeous shannon wish I could live there!!

i can see the line on that. I can see faint lines lol. I no longer have lined eye

thank you ness couldnt get better pics cause the guy was folowing me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back