Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
vanessa find a white towel every one has at least one lol does your camera not have zoom on it

THen open picture in paint and use teh colour tab and invert colour save and post.

Nerd in the house again. Dressed then Tesco be back by 12 i expect

jo it's too faint to invert, I did it and nothing showed.

I will take another pic on toilet roll then later on - OH has just walked on from his boys night out and had a bit of a dilemma lol he's wittering on to me... ha ha

God hope this is my bfp.....

if you can hold your pee and try another test maybe a different brand if you get a faint line on it then its the start of your bfp hcg is suppose to double every 2 to 3 days

ok Ive got to go and fold clothes and put fresh sheets on the bed please try and refrain from any poas while im gone Vanessa just about caused me to pee on myself today when shannon sent that text

Still bfn but the one line was faint cause so diluted but now don have a stick for the morning!! Have to wait til af late. If she's late. Boooo boring!

lol rachael run out and get more so u will have one for the am

I heard there was a pregnancy test on here. I'm at disney on ice.. I can't look through 8 pages! Where is it?

oh I think I see it. I just got told to put my phone away bbiab. Ugh this is boring

I'm back no stick peed on so do not panic nicole

I was trying to hold it. but doubt i can bladderlike race horse

lol you sure sound preggers AF came and gone that fast any sign of her return

Not yet nope. and i peed its def :bfn: tho it is the middle of the but as i havent had a period in years 1 day isn't bad just annoyed i couldn't get tempbecaue the neighbour was making so much noise during the day

well maybe that is a sign your thyroid meds are starting to do there job are neighbors drive us crazy rideing there 4 wheelers all day and into the night

dang i just bought the food the computer chinease sides all yummy

FX'd for your :bfp: Ness!!

As for me, I haven't been around much today because I am CD 15 and am trying to :sex: like mad lol...I am tired already I don't know how Ness did it!

So as for the whole poas thing....I hate to tell you all this, but after getting bfns for the last 14 months I am not poas until AF is late...sorry Nicole and Shannon but I just cannot take any more :bfn: :nope: So if AF doesn't come March 20 then I will poas sometime after that....FX'd for that I want it soooo badly.....

Love and :dust: to you all ladies!

i did just do it and abandon it in thebathroom if there is a line im in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member