Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm stuck in a dilemma..my brother wants to buy my Jeep that I left in the states. I hate dealing with money + family. It's always awkward.

get a friend to get it priced at adealership and knock off 5-10% yournot using it and it will prob cease upother wise and you could use the moneyfor baby stuff or DD

Yeah, my dad has it right now and has been using it..so that's a bit awkward also, it's like "hey dad, I know you need it, but can you sell the Jeep for me?" lol..ughhh. I planned on asking a decent price for it as it's an awesome one..mags, tinted windows, the works. I just feel weird saying "ok bro, take it, but give me money".

Don't Brandy, it's a tool at the end of the day he wouldn't get it free else where. Talk to ya Dad I'm sure he will understand and get it pricedfor you and your brotherprob willsay nohe can't afford it. When do you planon going backto the states as you arehaving somuch work done? Maybe see if your dad wants to buy it

Nah, we aren't planning on going back very soon. We're pretty settled here now and with baby coming, I'd rather not make a huge stressful move like that again anytime in the near future. Although I miss my family so bad it hurts, I am better off here, for so many reasons. My dad can't buy it cuz he's broke..and he knows he could've always bought it in the first place but just isn't able to. I'll tell him how much we want for it and if Brother wants to do it, I'll just ask for a hefty down payment. Business is business!

I agree with Jo, Brandy - it has to be straightforward business! Hard when it's family but like Jo said your dad wouldnt expect to get a free vehicle :)

Thanks girls!

Its only 9:30 but I'm going to bed..can't keep my eyes open. I will talk to you guys later xoxoxoxo

I'm always doing tade stuff with my parents so its qiuite mormalfor us

Ness Runaway bride on ITV 2 its starting soon on +1

my temps havent risen to show ive ovd, so ive told hubby if he dont hand over the goods tonight then he aint getin sex for a very long time and he knows im serious. Lol. So hopefully im still in the running for this month! X

Night!

I sold my car to my sister and it really broke within 2 weeks! Had to pay for half I felt so guilty!!

Still got sore boobies, not nipples though althought they are always erect. Never usually are! Keep getting flutters in my belly, few pains, and feel like I need a clean out poop! Hahaha tmi for sure!

No cm to be found, only a tiny amount in underwear.

my temps havent risen to show ive ovd, so ive told hubby if he dont hand over the goods tonight then he aint getin sex for a very long time and he knows im serious. Lol. So hopefully im still in the running for this month! X

:rofl:

Night!

I sold my car to my sister and it really broke within 2 weeks! Had to pay for half I felt so guilty!!

Still got sore boobies, not nipples though althought they are always erect. Never usually are! Keep getting flutters in my belly, few pains, and feel like I need a clean out poop! Hahaha tmi for sure!

No cm to be found, only a tiny amount in underwear.

ooh no cm for me either hun!

right bb is a bit tender when I feel it, they feel a bit heavy when I run and my nipps are pretty erect at the moment constantly! Don't know whether that's a post ov sign for me though!

My right boob looks a wholecupsize bigger than theleft 1 OH says they have allways been like this but wow its huge

ha ha ha Jo you crack me up :rofl:

just tested.....either an evap or a very very very faint bfp.....will see what tomorrow brings hey?

NESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Fingers and toes(we'rea bit funny in our family like that we can do it) crossed.

I need more egg sticks, little touch of EWCM on the old cervix and when i poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back