Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just when I saw them a couple of weeks ago for the thyroid. kirstie is going to tell me off not going back yet about my periods yet.
I know your nature girl but you might ya might need some good old fashinoned meds

well missy you need to get your butt back there then and see what they have to say I couldnt imagine what going 6 months without a period would be like I know they have bc now where you only have them every 3 months or so

Shannon lay on your back have you hubby press firmly on your left side hold it there for a sec or to then let go fast and see what happens

it was the BC that stopped them and I haven't had a period in years
no cycle since I was 18

my little man has a stomach bug hes thrown up three times tonight all ready

OMG 18 Jo. From the depo?

Yes I feel better thought it was :spermy: but way to clear to be sperm and last month I ovulated around CD 48 today is CD 45. I hope my temp drops then rises!

Nicole he did that and it shot pain to my left side.

3i think not entirley sure i def know i veryrarely buy sanitry stuff

could be your appendic then i just know when the dr did that to me i screamed and puked the pain was so bad i had waited 4 days after mine started though I still tried to talk my way out of the ct scan so its my own fault it turned out so bad

Oh I will keep an eye on it Nicole. My brother had his removed! Ugh he almost died do it freaks me out.

lol Shan.
Yup my periods are due to depo and maybe thyroid

My OPK is almost as dark as the control line. the darkest I have ever had.

LMAO Nicole I can do it for you later! I started it last night. I will make a better one:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"