Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they rushed me into emergency surgery mine had streaks comeing off it or something guess it was from the gang green that had set in I was to scared to remember alot of what they were saying I really didnt think anything was wrong I was pissed about haveing to sit at the hospital and drink the dye for the ct scan it was like 7 pm on a sat and I had to be at the nursing home for work at 4 am

ok girl sounds good I like the practice practice practice lmao

Go Shannon. See u just needed to chill about ttc and there ya go ovulation

wow Jo thats crazy is that normal with that type of bc

yes shannon go catch the egg hurry we can wait for you that reminds me has Diane been on at all today wonder if she got a fresh supply lol

Do they warn you that when its removed you can have trouble ttc I have seen in other threads seems like alot of woman who have the shot or implant have trouble once it is removed

Lol Nicole dear I already had :sex:

I had to put the practice practice practice part on there.

i looked at ff and last time i did a blood test... i ovulated that day :wacko:

Jo you should really get accupuncture

Tyhey ddnt 6 years ago they do now. i need to sleep so im gnns log offfor a bit. run shannon get them :sperm:

no lol he is holding the baby he has a nasty stomach bug right now and wants his daddy

Aww sometimes I like when they like daddy over mommy.:)

Have a good rest Jo.

Looks like its gonna be a long night so im gonna get off here for a few also try and catch some sleep so me and dh can take turns with the little one shannon if I dont make it on here in the am when Ness test again please keep me updated lol we may not go unless Jesse is feeling better I will text you in the am and let you know for sure

GOODNIGHT ladies :dust:

evening ladies! Just a quick update cos ive spent ages readin al those pages! I got my vital ingredient for a bfp so fxd iv ovd. Wow ness, even darker bfp here we come! Love u shan looks like we are ov at the same time. Yipee. Loved ur design for nicole! Gdnite ladies x

Awesome Diane BABE:)

I am excited .. I hope we both get our BFP... that would be the best.

lol I am the POAS inspector..:)

morning ladies!!!

hope you're all ok?!

:happydance: for Diane and Shannon ov'ing yay!!!

So.....Nicole will be happy that i poas this morning.....seems around the same faintness really but here goes

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 7
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 6
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 9
Hi Nessie xo

I can't see anything, but it's probably just too faint for my crappy laptop to see..if you can see it in person, then its a :bfp: !!!! any line is a positive. Give it another day and your levels should rise a little more :D Hope this is it :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back