Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks brandy darling! yeah the pics are very blurry! tried to take some better ones but my phone camera is pants and my proper camera battery is flat!

Will see how it goes! The line is very faint, just did another SMU and couldnt really see anything so just goes to show how little hcg there may be.....

Will see what the next few days bring. I don't want to believe it's a :bfp: just yet in case it's just the tests teasing me!

ness babe! I can defo see a line! And thats on my phne! So thats good! Does it have any colour and how quick does it come up? I defo think its the start of your bfp so excitd for u x x x

Yay I'm glad someone sees it! My computer seriously is a crap one..its very old...so I'm not surprise I can't see lol. Yay Nessie!!! :happydance:

thanks you girls!!!

well here are the tests after they've dried - opk and preg test...

you can see the lines better I think now they've dried! They came up within the 5 mins time frame - about 3 mins I think!

Attachments

• dry.jpg
    dry.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 6
  • dry2.jpg
    dry2.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 7
congratulations nessie! You are pregnant! U wnt believe till u get a darker line on 10 or 11dpo per my prediction lol! X

IM PREEGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::hugs: i've been feeling REALLY crappy lately and stand off ish so i haven't been wanting to get on her i didnt know y i had a change of heart and not acting like myself and low and be hold its bc i have a BUN in the OVEN!!!!!!!! omg i cant believe it and Sams out @ sea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahai cant wait til he gets back so i can tell him!!!!!!! idk how many DPO i am bc we didn't really even try! we gave up half way thur the month! :dohh:

Attachments

• BFP 017samll.jpg
    BFP 017samll.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 8
congratulations nessie! You are pregnant! U wnt believe till u get a darker line on 10 or 11dpo per my prediction lol! X

OMG you were right diane that I would get my bfp this cycle.......I'm in shock, I feel sick!!

I even just prayed to god that he'd let this beanie stick....:cloud9:

I couldnt have done it without the ladies on this site though, OMG I'm gonna cry lol thinking about the friends i've made on here...! :cry:

Eskimo - OMG :happydance::happydance::happydance: so happy for you!

Nessie!!!!!!!!!! You are pregnant girl..Your baby boy is growing in there :D I'm so happy for you..I'm tearing up haha. :hugs:

Kayla omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 bfps..I'm so overwhelmed haha. Much love to you both xo I'm soaring for you guys!!!!!

:wohoo: Brandy I'm nearly in tears here!!

Happy tears!! I can't believe it!! I'm so scared I'll pee tomorrow and there will be nothing!

Better get thinking of boys names!! Think me and OH have agreed we both like Samuel! xxx

:happydance: YIPPEEEE hehe. Don't worry..the lines will be getting slightly darker each day..or at least every other day. xo

omg nessie your peggo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! and that what me and sam our nameing our baby is Samuel! hahah thats crazy!!! im too happy!

This is a lovely day! Day before my bday :D Couldn't have asked for a better present :D :D :D :D :D :D

Can't wait till Shannon and the others all see em!

We are off to MILs for dinner. :hugs: Congrats again Kayla and Nessie Pookins xo

ha ha ha Samuel is a great name!! Here's to our baby boys the two Samuel's!!! Congratulations honey I'm so chuffed for you xxx

This is a lovely day! Day before my bday :D Couldn't have asked for a better present :D :D :D :D :D :D

Can't wait till Shannon and the others all see em!

We are off to MILs for dinner. :hugs: Congrats again Kayla and Nessie Pookins xo

:hugs: thank you darling aww bless you!!! You pregnant lady getting all emotional for us I love it!!!

Nessie Pookins he he he love it! xx

omg! Omg! Omg! Congrats kayla, am so happy for you! I thought u where out this cycle! Huge congrats to u and sam! And congrats again ness! X

thanks Diane darling can't wait to go shopping together :hugs: xx

aw nessie am so happy for u and kayla! I hope i get a bfp this month too! Cd16 and temp dip again! Maybe ov today? Better rape hubby again lol x

ness as the official bfp inspector. I see a line.

congrats kayla.

I hate pregnancy symptoms.

Yay yay yay! I hope this is the start of your bfp! I need to get on my pc to check out the pics!! Congrats to the bfps!

I woke up in loads of period style pain last night. Went for a wee which relieved it a bot but it was weird. Got no tests left today which is depressing me!! Boobiesstill sore. Cp is so high it might as well be coming outta my mouth!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"