Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone sprinkle some baby dust..

my temp went down.. But it's the same temp so I think my ewcm is fake and twinges. Have had that many times this month

ha ha diane go pounce on your hubby!! get baby making!!

Shannon I'm so happy you see it!! it's so faint I dare not to believe!

Sorry you're still feeling crappy darlingx

Rachel.. Filling in for nicole. You need to get to the store! Hold your pee amd go!

I really want to but feel like it's better to wait for af as I'm gonna need glasses with all this straining Reading my tests!!

ha ha ha Samuel is a great name!! Here's to our baby boys the two Samuel's!!! Congratulations honey I'm so chuffed for you xxx

lol aww if we BOth have boys that would be crazy! hahaha Thanks jellie and shannon hopes its y'all trun soon i still cant even believe i am! :hugs:

WOW I see lines Nessa just keep PRACTICING they will get darker lol:happydance:

Kayla omg CONGRATS I think your haveing a girl though :winkwink:

Im just so excited WOOOOOHOOOOOO all these winter babies

WOW 2 :bfp: and Diane got the goods if my BBs werent so sore this am I'd be jumpin up and down

ok who do we have Oing this week or getting ready to test I need a list ladies I can coucil if I dont have the info

can I just say again how EXCITED I am WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

kayla.. I have so many symptoms and the weeks worth of faint lines..but a negative blood test..

I hope I'm oving with diane.

nicole.. I guess I could have texted you.

I don't know if I am ov ing. But count me out for hpt testing.

ladies Im just gonna make a little confession here I set my alarm to get up early on a Sunday so I could come here and check before we go to breakfast I think I have another addiction starting

shannon I think we need to have a council session on the testing lol never say never PRACTICE is our new moto

ladies Im just gonna make a little confession here I set my alarm to get up early on a Sunday so I could come here and check before we go to breakfast I think I have another addiction starting

:rofl: I love your signature too Nicole!!!

shannon you havent broke it yet lol I still have time to council you

:rofl: I love your signature too Nicole!!!

lol Thank you I dont know what Im gonna do all these bfp's rolling in and more to come im sure i guess ill have to look for therapy for my POAS i wont have youladies to feed my need when you all get bfps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"