Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo, glad you're on the thyroid meds.

I actually tried to dye my hair your color not too long ago..it didn't take for some reason though..maybe didn't let it set long enough. Now I have to wait till after 1st tri to cover these greys! Can't you believe I have grey hair already?!!?!?!

Just realized, it's my last day as a 26 yr old!

Awww, you can't dye this in sadly 100% natural. I know everyone loves it so i only highlight now it has been blonde, blue and black.

Kirstie I have been Migrainie , nauseaus anddizzy for most of the weekend couldn't work yesterday. No :bfp: tho

hello ladies. Spent all of yesterday at disney and my son enjoyed it. it was his first time.

Jo that sucks!! You been to docs yet? Hahaha I have had every colour of hair including ginger, blue, purple, red etc lol

I've also had every color probably!

Shey, which disney was it? Cali or Fla? We went to Cali a few summers ago..it was SO hot but so much fun!!!! Glad he had a blast..that place is magical for the kiddos

Oh Im sorry Jo I couldn't bring anyone I was with family. we are still at my sister's place.

Not yet it came on, on Friday night so I will call up tomorrow. It's not meant to be a the thyroxine but i did have a day with spotting then a 1 day period which could be the cause, but that has gone and the head ache hasn't

PeaceLoveBaby we live in Florida. So it is DisneyWorld. DisneyWorld is much bigger than Disney Land

bloomin heck girls I'm away for 40 mins to cook dinner and there's about 10 pages to catch up on ha ha!!

Rachel - pmsl at your ginger comment!!

Jo - cooking lasagne for tea (gluten free yum) so some nice mince for protein!

Shannon - your opk test line should be as dark as or darker than the control line for a positive for LH surge! you should bd the two days before your surge, day of the surge and two days after!! That's what I did anyway lol, actually the day after the surge I bd'd twice that day!

I want to go to the Harry potter zone in orlando. Never been to Disney must go before I'm PG or we have zids so I can be a big kid

I have heard it is..I was in Orlando a few years ago as well..but never went to Disneyworld..just went to Universal and Islands of Adventure or whatever that's called lol. I can't remember..my trips blur together after a while!

Good Ness you look after yourself and bean. Nowhow the heck do you have pasta without wheat?

Thanks Jo!! I'm scared to move too much in case I dislodge the bean :rofl:

it's made from corn flour instead of wheat flour- the supermarkets sell Free From ranges and I get a lot of gluten free stuff on prescription too

Disney land/world is not only a great place for kids lol been to france and had so much fun!! was like a big kid i got so excited lol

jo was it a proper period? could just have been heavy spotting.

when is everyone else testing?

xxx

see you soon Brandy!

I've been to disneyland in paris it was awesome so goodness knows what i'd be like in the Florida one!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back