Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ut Oh callie.

thanks for the hugs.

How are you feeling Kellie?

sorry girls but my lady area is feeling achy like AF type achy i pretty sure shes gonna kick my a** this month it feel like it! but im not sad i already given up this month and preparing for next month! :) i get to try out my monitor! woohoo!

Feeling okay. At least my dr. office called and told me a few safe medicines to take for these horrid cold symptoms. Although, I hate to take anything but I am miserable. And on top of that, my blood results weren't in yet so I probably won't hear anything until tomorrow. Darn it!!! Thank you for asking Shannon. I know things are really tough for you right now but keep your chin up! It WILL happen!!!

hey kellie im sure u've already said this but how long have y'all been ttc before u got ur BFP?

Im sure trying Kellie.

I didnt have any AF pains. Just pressure and mega pain right before she came. I just knew at that moment. It made me so sad.

Okay Kayla.. I wont bug ya anymore:) How long are you cycles?

idk how long they are but your not bugging me i just feel shes on her way!

I have crazy cycles too......it sucks not knowing what to expect.

I have had them since I was 9! Always irregular. Then when I got the IUD.. Bam every 30 days on the 21. Well then no IUD suxcked for the first few months. Now they seem they might get under control. I hope I O next week.

Hubby just dropped a bomb on me before he left! I guess we are moving. Ugh

Maybe that will be a good thing....new home, new start....

I always had regular cycles until I went on the pill when I was 16 (got my first period at age 11). I was on the pill for ten years on and off, but came off three times and was regular. I went on yaz for one year and hated it. It was the last pill I was on. Came off of it in april, had a withdrawal bleed, then had 6 week cycles for 3 cycles. Then I had no period for 4 months from end of august to end of december. I was given progesterone to induce my period that cycle. They gave me 10mg for 5 days. I was supposed to get my period at the latest one week after my last pill. It didn't work. I ended up getting my period on my own, two weeks after my last progesterone pill. My doctor said I was not given a high enough dose for it to work.
Now, I am waiting on my next cycle. I am so happy that I started charting my BBT this cycle. I at least know that I am ovulating.
If I don't get my BFP, I really hope I get af this weekend so that I have a normal cycle. I can hope at least.
If nothing happens by the 1st, I am going to use acupuncture on myself to induce it.

periods suck! why cant it come every month on time! would make this whole TTC thing a whole lot easier!

I agree! I am happy I started to temp too!

Sorry that your cycles are all messed up after the BCP. I really hope you get your cycles under control or that BFP soon.

Maybe that will be a good thing....new home, new start....

I hope so. We need it ever since we moved in here. Its been shit one thing right after another.

My landlord tried to come over and clean up the basement. We agreed just so she wouldnt be a bag yesterday. Anyways... she came over with fans and garbage bags.. we told her we didnt want her over she dropped the stuff and decided to tell us that she wanted to come back in 5 days and make sure we cleaned it up properly to make sure we dont let it mold! OMG we are adults!

Kayla, I had to be on the BC patch for over three months due to cysts and Endo. As soon as I took off the last patch we started trying. First three months we got nothing. The last three months I've been on the Clomid. So, really we've only beenTTC for 6 solid months due to my doctor not recommending until I got rid of the cysts.

Hi Ladies.
I'm still feelinglike I am about to come on and nothing but CM.
Peeing like a race horse, very tierd, off chocolate and anything sweet really. Notsure on the boobs they are always huge.
Just went out with workmates and yet again asked if I was pregnant (nothingon the menu I liked the sound of). I really want a proper contracted job with these people so would prob be turned down if I said I was PG or trying to get that way.
Hows the bum Shannon?
Kayla I hope you get that :bfp: you 2 areso cute.
HOney and lemon in water Kelly and sniffing menthal & eucaliptuse in hotwater for the sinuses the steam loosens it all up. yummy

Its okay. Still freaking hurts!

I am sorry Jo. Have you taken a test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe