Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading alot of posts on here and I'm getting more and more depressed and feel like I'm never gonna get pregnant... ALOT of people have 2,3 and 5 kids... I just want 1!
Geez... I'm happy for them but damn I never though it would be so difficult to get pregnant, I minus well just get a donor... the men here suck!!

hahaha hopin' i feel ya i just want one too!(right now anyways i wan the other 2 later on!) love the photo hopin SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
any way! why are y'all buggin about the test?its gonna be a BFN! lol

Thank you Kayla... I KNOW its gonna be a BFP!! Ohh the anticipation, your way more patient than I am.... TAKE IT NOW... haha j/k

Kayla, love the new pic! You 2 are gonna make beautiful babies :D

Ditto... Very beautiful babies.... Come on Kayla.... Do it... Take the test :happydance:

Evening all... I'm all frowned up, I have'nt heard a word from you know who.... Ugg, he's so stubborn I could kick him.... oh well I'll try to hook up with him this weekend... lol

u better seduce him!

Thank you Kayla... I KNOW its gonna be a BFP!! Ohh the anticipation, your way more patient than I am.... TAKE IT NOW... haha j/k

OKAY FINE! lol can we make a deal? january 31st is the day i take my last provera pill how bout i test that day? :shrug: huh? huh?

Sounds like a plan to me... :) No Taco Bell cravings yet... hehehe

I'm pist at him, I texted him at 3:28 and I have yet to hear anything from him... :(

Nope to late! take it NOW

Kim you are gorgeous. Yes Men! Dont read the other posts! lol. I tend to stray here and a few other spots. I dont wanna get more depressed.

I know I am blessed with my son. So if I dont have a baby either we will adopt or just leave it be. We are only trying for the one year. It was gonna be 6 months, but since my cycle has been whacky for 5 that isnt working.

Why did you change your pic Kim?

My hubby used to text me right back all the time. He no longer does. He got the girl lol Sigh

sweet callie! hopefully one of us will get a BFP my moneys on u! yea kim why u change ur photo :(

Not in the huge amounts!

Night Kim.

Tonight sucks for me. Cant stop crying.

Well, my chart looks okay, but apparently I ovulated later than I thought so we only :sex: the morning before my ovulation day. Sunday will put me at 13dpo.
I am going to pray for both of us to get a :bfp: :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back