Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup my ex is an ass a Puerto Rican/Italian asshole!
He's off with this fat heffer
https://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs165.snc3/19240_1274726502846_1070451059_868435_3650815_n.jpg
my ex is on the left, the heffer is on the right.

lmao shey. Does he hav anythng to do with ur boy? Ur beta off without an ass like him. His loss x

:rofl: Shey sorry I shouldnt laugh but that lady is nothing compared to you :hugs:

Heya,
I was about to say feeling better and then my head hurt lol.
Ness get peeing on a good stick
HOw are all the other lovely 4xC ladies?

Held my pee for a couple of hours - off to OH's parents for dinner then will poas at home. Only got one superdrug left though and not sure if I wanna use it!

I got no answer. Keep trying take another test in a week. She checked me for cysts. Barely even put her finger in there. I told her when she pressed it hurt. She didn't say anything. A test was done. She did show it to me in a mins time lentgh and said there is nothing ..well 10 mins or so later I saw a faint positive. Ugh.

so no real answers shan? Thats shit! Ness mines is [email protected] tho dnt check it very often to be honest lol. Getin ready for my concert front row tickets woohoo! X

and ness i knw ur gona buy more tests anyway, so go on poas girlie. X

My 14 yearoldbrother in law hasa girlfriend andit looks like he's in luuuurve. Howthe hell did thishappen to thisburping, farting smell video game playing creature?

Hey loves..Just got rid of the crowd at my house..now I get to make phone calls back home..been lookin forward to this all day!

Shannon, I can't believe that you got zero answers :( Such bs. Grrrrrr.

Nessie, dont give up.

Shey, 3 years without BD..OMG!!!!!!!! You poor soul. :hugs: lol..gah.

Jo, lol, I know what you mean, I still can't picture my brothers in love..one is married and has a baby already! How does that happen. Ick.

Diane :hugs: You are too funny, love your comments on everything lol.

Sorry I only went back a few pages cuz yall fill em up so fast, sorry if I forgot anything or anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back