Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww Ness, keep smiling girl.
You could have had the same weird batch I did or HcG is being funny an dyou have to wait a bit for a good result

Bfn are rubbish. In with you on that ness. It's cause we are gonna get them
all together!! Xx no more testing for me until af due. Just inspected test and nothing. How crap.

well ladies. I'm gonna take a break til tonight. I'm real frustrated and can't handle this bs.

I called NHS Direct I'mnot to drive andam to see the doctor tomorrow and nowmy head feels worse great.

Felt like a propergrown upsaying we were trying to have a baby

We'r all here for you Shannon.
Havesomefun with OH and you little one

haha ino, i'll have to just stick to my career i want and maybe in the future i can do something bout it :) going back to colege in september to study "nursing and health professions" doing that for a year then i'm going into uni to do midwifery :) so mayb one day in the future i can come up with something to help :) i also want to look into finding something that can prevent miscarriage, still birth, cot death ect in the future to :) and being on the lines of baby profession could give me a kick start to do it xxxx

I'm going to be a midwife too! :happydance: In the process of taking nursing tests..I am a nurse, but I'm an LPN..working on RN then on to midwifery!

Aww Ness, keep smiling girl.
You could have had the same weird batch I did or HcG is being funny an dyou have to wait a bit for a good result

thank you Jo suppose we'll see by Saturday hey?!x

Bfn are rubbish. In with you on that ness. It's cause we are gonna get them
all together!! Xx no more testing for me until af due. Just inspected test and nothing. How crap.

definitley crap chick :( I'm not testing now til AF is due, well if she doesnt show I mean, she's always on time for me reckon she's coming this week the whore lol

haha ino, i'll have to just stick to my career i want and maybe in the future i can do something bout it :) going back to colege in september to study "nursing and health professions" doing that for a year then i'm going into uni to do midwifery :) so mayb one day in the future i can come up with something to help :) i also want to look into finding something that can prevent miscarriage, still birth, cot death ect in the future to :) and being on the lines of baby profession could give me a kick start to do it xxxx

I'm going to be a midwife too! :happydance: In the process of taking nursing tests..I am a nurse, but I'm an LPN..working on RN then on to midwifery!

ooooooo :yipee: what does lpn mean??ooooo its all exciting.i'm hoping if dianes right that theres some help i can be given.xx

LPN is licensed practical nurse..a step under RN which is registered nurse. So basically we do pretty much all that RN's do for less pay lol.

ooooooooh rite.......well thats not right is it lol ive always wanted to be a midwife but when i MC'd iwas like no chance of that.but know i'm getting back to normal i'm determind!!!!xxx

Good luck with it all! It's hard but so worth it, I'm sure! :D Maybe we can be study buddies :haha: So sorry for your loss too :hugs:

Well, it's almost 11 here and I'm exhausted..so it's sleepy time for me. Ness and Shannon, hang in there huns xoxox

Gnight Loren n everyone else!

thanks Brandy - pretty sure I'm out this month though, especially after two positives then nothing, sure AF will arrive bang on time this Saturday!!! xx

right girls!! Where has the pma gone! Ness ur gona get ur bfp ok! X

thank u brandy, my only big big worry is my biggest phobia in the world and it sometimes ruins my life is VOMIT!!!!i cant ge on the bus without being paranoid, be around kids in play areas, b around anyone whos drunk unless i'm drunk plus i sober right up if there sick anyway!!!!the only sick i can handle is baby sick, so nw i'm trying for a baby i'm going to see if i can have counciling or something because babys dont stay babys for long lol.o and i cant even cope with animal vomit either!!!!yeahhh we could be study buddies :) ni nite xxxx

keep ur chin up ness!!!!!i got my BFP at 19dpo!!!so theres stil hope sweety xxxxxxxxx :hugs:

right girls!! Where has the pma gone! Ness ur gona get ur bfp ok! X

:haha: sorry Diane I'm trying to keep the PMA but I can't help but feel it's not happening this month....I AM going to get my bfp this month, I AM going to get my bfp this month....there PMA (slightly) reinstalled :flower: x

ooh really Loren?! I just cant shake the positives then negatives, must be because my hormones and hcg is up and down cos it so early - Diane how is that for ya :haha:

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back