Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
iya girlies how r u all today?i'm in a much better mood today :) xxxx

Just called GP they will call me back in the morning

well i tested.. but bfn. did it with a tesco test but doesnt say its an early one. thats it though... saving test number2 til at least wednesday morning before i go away... may even wait til af if its late

Hi ladies Jo are you feeling any better at all

Diane have fun tonight I love Simon

thanx diane :) was thinking before dont u just wish u could take a tablet or somethin then have :sex: then do a test an hour later and ur preg lol.haha would neva happen but would be great if it did, o and you have to be in a relationship and proof of age above 21 lol i should make this invention lol just 4 us ladies xxx

wow loren, thats some invention chick! U wud make a fortune! Lol x

I'm on the sofa putting off all the house work so at the moment reasonably fine. I have a lovely smelling beef stew that I disturbingly want for brunch as I have already had breakfast.

im straining to find a line... no such luck. not even worth posting cause i dont want to hurt everyone elses eyes hhahaha

its easy to miss the surge tho shan. U may have already had it! Jo, hav u called nhs24 yet? X

haha ino, i'll have to just stick to my career i want and maybe in the future i can do something bout it :) going back to colege in september to study "nursing and health professions" doing that for a year then i'm going into uni to do midwifery :) so mayb one day in the future i can come up with something to help :) i also want to look into finding something that can prevent miscarriage, still birth, cot death ect in the future to :) and being on the lines of baby profession could give me a kick start to do it xxxx

Diane called GP he will call me back in the morning.

Bfn girls again a shadow on the ic within 5 mins but I don't see colour, used my last superdrug tonight don't think I can face another bfn tmorrow so probs just wait til af is due now :(

hugs ness. Wait til the one with shadow dries see if you can see color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back