Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been drinking lemmon and honey all day it is helping my cold but i still feel really ill and sorry for myself

Thank you Jo! You sure are sounding preggers to me. LOL I still run to the BR thinking I've started only to find lots of CM. I know I have to eat but nothing really strikes my fancy and peeing all the time is a given! LOL Still no soreness in the boobs though.

Hello lovelies!

I haven't the energy to catch up on all the posts lol. AF still hasn't got me, but noticed a temp rise past 3 days so hopefully she's on her way.

I know it's daft.
I go through thislittle process now pee in a pot. dip my HPT then let it cool and did my OPK. Nothing. I am sure they work I have been takingAgnus Castus for 20 days now I think. I'm sure something should have happened. If my spot was implantation how long before I would geta :bfp: at the earliest? I doubt this but must stay positive.
Oh wanna be mental health nurse BTW and general anesthetic and sinthetic Morphine I do not do pian

I used to work as a receptionist for mental health. I liked it.

Interesting. to bad you cant take your temp.

Jo, you are a brave girl to wanna do Mental Health nursing! LOL I specialize in Geriatrics and currently I am a home health field nurse. Love it! So much freedom and great for when you have kiddos. I can't remember how soon you should be able to test after possible implantation bleeding but I bet one of these fabulous ladies can tell you.

well i could but i have no starting point andno regular get up time so itwould be iffy at best. I wish I could just have my blood testsI don't mind needles

I lovemental health. It scares so many people. My unitis rebab for mental illness rather than drink/drugs. The clients are lovely and would be ever so careful withme if I did get pregnant. theywould wantme straight there from the hospital to see the baby. I justcan'tsurvive on the rubbishpay student nurses get so I am waiting for a support worker job to come up perminently

Maybe you should just try. Maybe take your temps twice a day? I did that I was doing morning and night just to see. I of course used my morning ones.

You have a few symptoms of pregnancy. As far as implantation.. the blood tests know 5-6 days after conception! and implantation is 7-12 days after conception. And I think it takes a few days for HCG to get into the system.

I lovemental health. It scares so many people. My unitis rebab for mental illness rather than drink/drugs. The clients are lovely and would be ever so careful withme if I did get pregnant. theywould wantme straight there from the hospital to see the baby. I justcan'tsurvive on the rubbishpay student nurses get so I am waiting for a support worker job to come up perminently

Yah here they get paid a good chunk of money.

Thanks molly!! im drain! i've been watching my friends 3 month old since noon today she doesn't get off til 10pm! she didn't get off til 10 pm last night either! i'm drain hes a grumpy little fellow! 20 hours with someone else's baby no breaks *sigh* i watch him at least 3-4 times a week (not including date nights)for free.. is that bad that i get tried of watching someone else's baby most of the week? i feel like i'll be a bad mom bc i'm not excited about watching her baby...i feel like a bad person for not wanting to do it EVERY time she ask :(

NO you arent. Its hard cause you want your OWN. Shes lucky to have you thats a lot of work for free. Heck Im dredding going out tomorrow. I might see a baby.

I have tried contacting a few friends and family members for support and nothing. I am so frustrated. Sorry.

Kayla, I don't think that's bad at all. My DH and I always say we love our children, just not other peoples children! LMAO!!!

Thanks girls!!!!!!!!! im sorry Shannon we're here for you! we care!

Thats like staying at someones elses house its nice and all but not your own.

Hmm I think I am just hoping but the HPTwon'tshow yet if we had had success. I would love to be ableto announca at dinner on thursday there were 2 PG ladies at the tablenot just1.

I am waiting for the blood tests to see if I am ovulatingI think 9 months from BC running outto wait but apparently it is normal. The GP's here don'tlike giving second opinions. I am so angry about it no one said months to check my system and I should not have listened to older bitter woman telling me to wait so I had thatflaming injection when I was all primmed to get PG.

Hey Shannon don't be scared they will never be as cute and lovely as your own baby.

Thanks Kayla and Jo. You girls know how it is to want it so bad. I am just frustrated.

Its sad people always want your support. When you finally need it they run the other way. Argh

hmm maybe you should use a test with FMU(or whenever you get up) on thursday. :)

Sorry the docs arent helping. Mine told me to come back in 5 months if I dont have a period :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"