Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies.

I will be honest my PMA is GONE.

I finally spoke to someone that gave me answers. She told me that your normal hcg level is under 1. My HCG is around 2 so that is why its showing up on the test. This would be left over hcg from the loss. Its still possible I could ovulate as well.

Ness keep up the PMA.

SO Ness, I bet the reason you dont have a line on the superdrug is cause its less sensitive.. the IC is more sensitive.. SO I am giving you full PMA!

Good luck with it all! It's hard but so worth it, I'm sure! :D Maybe we can be study buddies :haha: So sorry for your loss too :hugs:

Well, it's almost 11 here and I'm exhausted..so it's sleepy time for me. Ness and Shannon, hang in there huns xoxox

Gnight Loren n everyone else!

Thanks Brandy xoxoxo

yep ness.ino its hard for u to have PMA but just try, did u get the superdrugs 10mIU?xxxx

thanks Shannon :hugs: I'm trying

well that gives you an answer at least about why you're getting faint positives! keep at the bd'ing sweetie you will catch an eggy soon xx

SO Ness, I bet the reason you dont have a line on the superdrug is cause its less sensitive.. the IC is more sensitive.. SO I am giving you full PMA!

awww he he I need it :flower: I didnt get a line on the IC either though - just a shadow with no colour!

ignore the shadow its a dud. You had color the other days. I saw it!

Come on ladies no one has hit the menapause yet we can all have babies even if does involve pills andjabs in the backside.
Life has her reasons for sticking walls in our way but we can climb over them at reach our goal, we are woman after all and far stronger than men with the ability to do more than one thing at once that is why we have the babies they cannot be trusted with the men until they have grown

thanks shanny babe!! I know that's whats confusing me!! I did an IC this morning and tonight and both had shadows!! Just dont get it, I'm fed up :growl:

Come on ladies no one has hit the menapause yet we can all have babies even if does involve pills andjabs in the backside.
Life has her reasons for sticking walls in our way but we can climb over them at reach our goal, we are woman after all and far stronger than men with the ability to do more than one thing at once that is why we have the babies they cannot be trusted with the men until they have grown

:hugs: very true honey!

I'm a wimp but oh comes running when he has a cut when he's donesumit stupid with a hammer

thanks shanny babe!! I know that's whats confusing me!! I did an IC this morning and tonight and both had shadows!! Just dont get it, I'm fed up :growl:

Okay Are they two different brands?

post a picture.

lol 2 year olds & erection I know thats normal but i could see him runnoing around screaming.

could be dodgy sweety, and bein hinest they look wierd to me uno them 10mIU ones i got aload off the net and they just look dodgey with out even peeing on them!!!i really do hope this is ur month huni i really do :dust: :hugs: xxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"