Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAH! yeah i feel stupid now lol. nah i dont yet we wanted to give ourselvs 12 months to see if we could do it without any assitence from tests or anything but now that kno were ok medically i think im gunna start doing all that. did OPKs for while but they got too expensive. plus due to recent stress our sex life has deminished quite a bit so yeah lol:dohh:

What you mean Diane?? I never knew they were supposed to be different colours lol!

FF had me down as ov'ing on CD16 that's wrong, the surge was on CD14 I've overridden ov as CD15 instead of CD16, I'm defo 10dpo :) x

hey shan, i may have to move on to dressing up if the dirty talk wears off! Lol. Hope u just missed the surge babe. Its easy to do! X

lmao diane. Talking dirty. Do you have a sexy outfit on too. Girl don't fret you got a smiley. You will have longer cycle I bet.

ness I do have an eagle eye. And the line looks colored. I'm the official poas inspectore lol

:happydance::happydance::happydance: :wohoo:

ness i think thats why its blue. Cos u overid it? Opks can detect the surge up to 36hrs before it happens so ff mite hav bin rite? X

Ah maybe then!

Well AF is due on Saturday in 4 days and I'm always bang on time so that puts me at 10dpo. Got the surge on CD14 in the afternoon

Plus it's my first month charting properly so FF doesnt know my cycle yet really and cos I'm a bad sleeper I don't rely on FF with my temps being inaccurate - just a guideline for me chica! xx

it wud need to be extremely stretchy for me to borrow it ness! Lmao. And kasey i was only joking, but if u are crazy u will fit right in! We can get u on the right track ttc. X

:rofl: as if!! it has to be extremely stretchy for me ha ha I'm feeling mega fat today lol OH wants me to wear it tonight - err don't think so mate!! Not unless you fancy a hippo gyrating for ya!! :rofl:

thanks jelliebaby:thumbup:hopefully all will be well soon. how long has this group been around for now??

ok so this damn internet is gonna cause me to have a breakdown today GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Diane I almost peed myself with the dirty talk comment if I wanna put dh in the mood I dirty text him lol so shannon if you ever get an inapropriate text from me you know why lol

Ness I think frer are 25 miu or what have you id say in the next 2 days you will get your line that wont have to be inspected my miss eagle eye

What you mean Diane?? I never knew they were supposed to be different colours lol!

FF had me down as ov'ing on CD16 that's wrong, the surge was on CD14 I've overridden ov as CD15 instead of CD16, I'm defo 10dpo :) x

ok so I've taken the overide off and it's put me down as 8dpo which can't be right as it would mean my period isn't due til next Monday 15th, I have a 28 day cycle and due on Saturday 13th so FF doesnt make sense to me. It did this last month when I charted (didnt take my temps accurately last month) and it gave me my AF due date two days later and it actually came on Val's day 14 days after CD14 x

I had no lines on a Sunday then got faint lines on Monday night then used the frer on tuesday night it was faint but you could tell it was positive

lol not this am poor dh Ive been so tired that dirty texting is the last thing on my mind he told me last night I just used him for his goods got what I wanted then shut his baby makeing business down he said you cant ramp up production then close the plant lol

we havent used any protection in a year but just avoided sex at the right time then we we got our bfp the second month really trying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"