Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no sign of af yet, cp is high and closed. Cm is creamy lotion like. Nothing more to report!!

How's everyone xx

Yes NEss you are preggo. let the FRER dry and you can see the line.
the FRER are less sensitive. I have also been told HCG detection is sometimes difficult for tests because sometimes our bodies take a while to get up to that level.

Yeah I call it my fibro hell! It really is. I think when my hormones surging it gets worse.

Diane. I see you are cool today must mean you probably ovulated and got juice.
I have EWCm and Ovulation pain still! going on like day 7 for it.

Yes NEss you are preggo. let the FRER dry and you can see the line.
the FRER are less sensitive. I have also been told HCG detection is sometimes difficult for tests because sometimes our bodies take a while to get up to that level.

Yeah I call it my fibro hell! It really is. I think when my hormones surging it gets worse.

Diane. I see you are cool today must mean you probably ovulated and got juice.
I have EWCm and Ovulation pain still! going on like day 7 for it.

:happydance::happydance: OMG I still don't believe it lol!

You can def see a line on my IC??

The FRER's are something like 15miu aren't they? I'm sooo excited now for the weekend!!

Fibro hell ugh yeah it must be the hormones surging ready for ov causing more pain for you!

Diane got her :spermy: yay!!!

hey shan, still not ovd! Did get more juice last nite! I find talking dirty gets little general standing to attention lol. Thats 4 days in a row. Thats alot for us lol.

Am I seeing things or isnt there a line?

Attachments

• ness test.jpg
    ness test.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 13
shan that will be some quality egg ur bodys getin ready to pop! Im getin worried cd18 still no ov. If i do ov 2dy and have a 28 day cycle, thats only 9 or 10 day lp! But maybe im gonna have a 32 day cycle like last mnnth? Why wud my body just change cycle length? X

OMG I think I see it Shan!! Bloody hell Senthil is right - eagle eyes!!! xx

i think i can see a line too! Ness the only reason u are stressing is cos of those bfps the other day! Chill. Plenty of time babe x

Welcome Kasey!!

Diane I promise to stop stressing lol x

welcome kasey! The joining requirements are as follows. 1. You must be crazy 2. You must be obsessed with ttc. 3. You must be a poas addict and agree to start testing at 10dpo at the latest! 4. You must post pics of all test performed. Cool? Your in x

lol WOW u guys are crazier than i thort lol :-D sounds good :) not alot of money in the back so wont be testing n e time soon...maybe thursday if we get paid enough. i dont kno how to post pics either so when i finally do do a test ill need help lol.
n e way a lil bit about me, TTC for a lil over 12 months, tests done and nothing medically wrong with fiancee or myself. hes 26 this year im 20.

i have NO idea wat Poas are altho once u guys tell me itll probably be like yup i knew that lol

lmao diane. Talking dirty. Do you have a sexy outfit on too. Girl don't fret you got a smiley. You will have longer cycle I bet.

ness I do have an eagle eye. And the line looks colored. I'm the official poas inspectore lol

no smiley:( hope I already had my surge o pains seem to be less harsh

:cry:

ness why are the lines blue on your chart? Also it says ur only 9dpo? X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member