Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright ladies I am being ordered to go bed as apparently I need my sleep see you all tomorrow

lol jo. U r 2 funny! Gdnite x and shey, so it will be all exciting ur 1st time 2getha lol. Not many people get engaged nowadays without dtd 1st! Exciting stuff shey! Gdnite gals am gona go get myself another dose of babyjuice then sleep. Its 4am over here x luv ya all x

yup yup jellie it will be exciting. imma go to bed now too. chat with ya'll tomorrow.

Just wanted to check in and say "hi" to everyone. I won't be able to be on much for a couple of days. I hope all is going well with all of you. Anyone talk to Kayla lately?

Morning girls! Well temp dropped and have af pains so expecting her in the next 48 hrs. No sore boobs, bfn yest.

Morning everyone xo

Rachael, sorry to hear about the dip :( I hope it's just a fluke and it'll pick back up!

Morning girls!!

Sorry Rachel :hugs: hope it's just a fluke as Brandy said!

10dpo, still negative (yes I tested lol whoops!) I'm just interested to see if Diane's prediction is correct - she said bfp at 10/11dpo so you never know!!

Temp drop for me - was 36.73 yesterday and 36.63 this morning so pretty signifcant drop in terms of charting although I am feeling under the weather so maybe that affected my temp today or yesterday??

I have slightly sore bb's which I never get but only when I press them.

Dizzy spells still occuring, absolutely starving when I got up, headache and soo tired, still got toothache.

I still believe I'm not pregnant though. Here is today's test - sorry again for the blur. As I said just shadows :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_0211.jpg
    IMG_0211.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0210.jpg
    IMG_0210.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0207.jpg
    IMG_0207.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0212.jpg
    IMG_0212.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0213.jpg
    IMG_0213.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 7
Your temps are still ok..mine were like that too..I had a dip on the day I got a bfp, so you never know!

Symptoms still sound good hun. And the ICs could just be stubborn and not picking up enough HcG..and it's still very early..there could be a big difference in levels from today to tomorrow. Fx'd!!!!!!

I just ate a whole packet of m&m's mmmm..now I feel nauseated tho lol..dangit!

Your temps are still ok..mine were like that too..I had a dip on the day I got a bfp, so you never know!

Symptoms still sound good hun. And the ICs could just be stubborn and not picking up enough HcG..and it's still very early..there could be a big difference in levels from today to tomorrow. Fx'd!!!!!!

I just ate a whole packet of m&m's mmmm..now I feel nauseated tho lol..dangit!

really? well that's reassuring then my temps are still above coverline so suppose it's good! Had a negative on a FRER with third morning urine which i held in for a good few hours. Still only 10dpo though I suppose!

still having dizzy spells - they're not mega bad just 'there' and it's not cos I'm hungry cos I eat quite frequently. Metallic taste in mouth, toothache still.

Got cramping today though I feel like AF is going to come any day

MMMMmmm M&M's peanut or chocolate??

Good morning ladies

Ness I took an Answer first on a Sunday and got a bfn not even a hint of a line then took the dollar store test on monday evening and got really faint lines and then got a bfp on Tuesday evening with an frer and I think that was around 11 or 12dpo so just a matter of a day can make a difference got everything crossed for you

HI Nicole how are ya?

GOnna look at nesses tests soon. Fibro flare still.

doin pretty good shannon sorry your still feeling bad

Good morning ladies

Ness I took an Answer first on a Sunday and got a bfn not even a hint of a line then took the dollar store test on monday evening and got really faint lines and then got a bfp on Tuesday evening with an frer and I think that was around 11 or 12dpo so just a matter of a day can make a difference got everything crossed for you

I'm being really impatient aren't I lol?! but it's been 3 days since those faint lines and nada!

Even on a FRER today absolutely nothing on it!

aww nessie babe. Its still very early and your symptoms are gud! I still think ur pg! Rachel sorry bout the dip. I hope its just a fluke too x

Thanks Diane!! Shan reckons she sees a faint line still on my IC's - emailed them to her!

Just taken my frer apart in annoyance and I'm sure I could see a very very faint line but I probably have line eye coupled with desperation lol!

Just sat there thinking to myself now - there is no reason I know of why I wouldnt be pregnant. As far as I know OH has normal fertility and so do I. Plus it's only 10dpo so why am i getting so hung up on it?!

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back