Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sky+ing it. will watch it in bed in the morning before i get picked up for airport

no that actually wasn't me!! haha! tx me the pic! Im too excited. Might wee myself!!!

no that actually wasn't me!! haha! tx me the pic! Im too excited. Might wee myself!!!

oooh really ha ha wonder who the hell that was from then lol well he's not brought me the phone in yet, will text you a pic when I go upstairs - downstairs at the mo, kicked Mark upstairs for the footy ha ha

Hey crazy ladies!

Just got home from seeing Grease the musical...it was AMAZING. I am dead tired though..wow...

yeah off to ireland to see granny. going with my mum and got my sisters hen do to discuss so that'll keep us entertained!
I'll be hugging my phone now waiting for the test!! haha.

Jeez did you do another test ness?

Striplight is flickering its begging for the broom treatment

Ness tested and got a faint but not as faint within a minute! but she's being mean and wont post cause stupid oh has her phone. !!! :)

lol Ahhh..Nessie! Quick..take 10 more tests and mail em to us asap :D Overnight, por favor.

Jo I'm obsessed - Shan can see lines I'm rubbish at them! lol don't worry I'm not stressing though!

I'll test you asap Rach xx

ness post me one of your positives so i can pretend :) or i couuld just get a pink pen and draw one like i promised! might cheer me up!

Brandy I saw that when I was 12it was brilliant did they have the lazer light show to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"