Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
judging by the temp I just had. 95% sure I'm not ovulating. Pretty sure I'm out this cycle.

Jo Id be your texting buddy but im not sure how that works since your across the pond from me ill have to check with sprint

yes lmao Diane could give him a proper rideing lesson with that

lol ladies. Not sure if dh is into the whole pain for pleasure thing! Lmao. Thanx for the suggestion tho. Just one more :sex: and im retiring for the onth x

i meant month! Omg hubbys got a headache! Hope he aint trying to get out of giving me my final supply! Aint that an excuse us gals make? X

lol Diane give him some asprin and tell him to suck it up you will do all the work

anyone elses oh moan about the amount of time they spend on here? X

man i just got a hit with a nasty case of eveing sickness i sure hope thats all it is and not what the little man has had wowzers it was bad thought sure I was gonna lose my dinner

lol Diane mine is gone during the day so has no idea so I lie and say I havent been on much at all then I pretend to watch tv while im on here

haha nicole. He has gone to lie down for half n hour. If he falls asleep i will just wake up little general before he wakes up then he cant refuse! Aint :sex: a good cure for a headachf anyway?

Oh no Nicole Do you have any ginger?

My DH is on the computer so much Diane it doesnt matter lol Tell him to suck it up you will releave his headache with an ejaculation lol

JO your chart looks good so far.

has it passed yet nicole? :hugs: where has kirstie wantabean gone? She shudve ovd by nw and startd ss! And where is nessies test pic? X

Ness is in bed I am sure.

Ugh.

So what if I dont Ovulate when I supposed to? Like tonight. So frustrated

no I dont have any ginger it comes and goes its like im hungry sick if that makes any sence but i just ate I need to get some lemon candy that usually helps but it hasnt been bad so really didnt think i needed anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"