Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its getting some better i think some of it was that i waited to long to eat

lol Nicole don't thy say you are term at 38 weeks so you could say 32 weeks.Yay 6 weeks!
Diane could you do some thing intresting with some jodphurs? or go for the sweet inocent indian girl look? lol wiggle those hips girl.

Right girls I'm pants my email is [email protected]

It should alsohelp you find me on facebook
Joanne Rolling

Im trying to ween my puppies so i gave them canned chicken baby food well i just tired to feed them and gagged so bad I dont know how they could manage to make chicken smell that rank dh just stood there and laughed at me I couldnt get away from the smell and everytime i tried to pick up the plate Id start gagging again the least dh could have done was take the plate lol

a friend of mine on facebook says her daughter will be a year old in 2 months and still isnt crawling isnt that really late my son was walking right at 10 months

Got it Nicole. Am I calculateing correctly that this beanis your 4th?
Busy woman. we gave our pups watered down pupy food with added puppy powder milk when they were weaning all 8 went on to be big and strong but tried not sniff it

I'n heard from soem where somekids just don't cral or do the bum shuffle they justget up and walk. It was probably uni because I think they said before 18 months was normal I was a pre 1 walker and I know a fair few people whos children walk before1 to

jo! Me in jodphurs? Not a sexy look at the mo. Lol. Think elephant wearing skipants for a clearer image! I wana turn him on not have him running for the hills! Aww nicole. When the puppies going to thier new homes? X

that is late Nicole. LOL Saben was holding onto things walking around then house at 6 months then decided to crawl around 8 months and walked at a year. When he started holding on to things walking I thought I had a super baby lol. It was crazy.

Im hopeing in the next 2 weeks chihuahua puppies arnt that easy to ween im finding out Diane your beautiful so hush lol

Shannon yeah I thought that was a little late for crawling jesse crawled at 6 months he just couldnt wait to get moveing and Jo ive heard of babies who skip crawling but unless I misunderstood her post the little girl doesnt pull up to furniture or scoot i think she said she will get on her hands and kness and rock

oh my i just discovered cheetos smell like stinky feet I have never noticed that before I think hubby is gonna have to find a new snack ugh got my stomach flopping again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"