Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eww cheetos.

Diane you havent seen me naked either, I dont like the way I look.

Im in a depressed funk. Dh has made comments that has made me cry. Why dont men think before they talk?

urgh cheesy feet? Not very appetising lol. Hows the lil penguin doin anyway? Had any more seafood recently? X

:hugs: shany. Whats that ass said nw? By the way ive put on 3 stone in 6months so have 5 stone to lose! Eek! Hence my lack of self confidence x

a brain is needed to think shan. He is a man, we all knw where their brains are kept nw dnt we? :rofl:

Diane I think its an Italian penquin lol seems to have a likeing for spaghetti

sorry dh is being an ass shannon

ill bbiab hubby wants the computer

diane :rofl: they dont do they.

I have put on just over 1 stone and I cant fit into any of my clothes cause its all in my gut and hips :cry: I think when we get sick the weight piles on. Sorry you dont feel sexy lady. I was feeling sexy til I put on and outfit and DH called me an old lady.

we will need to think of itallian names then lol. Spk soon. Tell hubby nt to be long! X

an old lady? What outfit where u wearing shan? A granny one? :rofl: theres nothing old about you exept ur hubby lol. Joking. Hes lucky to have a young sexy chick likf u!

ooh shan! Where u being a zebra? Did u wana act out racing stripes n get him 2 ride u to the winning post? :rofl: did nicoles suggestion of naughty riding instructor turn u on? Lmao x

lmao .. Diane I bought this a while ago.. Its mesh see through.
Now I am wearing uncomfortable pjs instead

I love it. Its comfy.

its see thru? Wow u are kinky shan! Lol. Hmmn, it seems after a certain time of nite we lower the tone round here! Ok, well i lower the tone :rofl:

Jo I think I forgot to answer you a bit ago yeah this will be my fourth I have an 18 year old dd 15 year old ds and a 2 year old ds

you girls and your naughty post I seen the conversations you had last night lol I think all this baby dancing has Diane all silly

i won't get :sex: until tuesday oh is off to his dads and I don't expect him back before then.
It's work that is making me sick jeez i could really do with hurling now

lol nicole. Mite not be getting my bd 2nite! Think this is a very important day btw. I thing its ov day, will the past 4 days be enuf if i dont? X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"