Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes diane. Sperm can last 2-5 days:) I would bd tomorrow just for extra safety lol

I would think so and my daughter who is studying biology told me that x sperm girl sperm are the longer lasting while y sperm male sperm are faster but dont last as long I didnt know that so im guessing if u ov a couple days after last bding your chances of a girl are better if you baby dance closer to ov better chance its a boy

oh interesting stuff nicole! Ur daughter was giving YOU a biology lesson on sperm! :rofl: and shan, i aint lettin hubs away with it! I will go seduce him tonight wether he wants to or not. Is that rape btw? Dont wana miss the egg! Would that stand up in court? X

yep i'm at work diane. theyare now all settled but i think house work would have done the same

these are the only two bassinets ive looked at that I like what do you guys think

Attachments

• 41figgiVfqL__SL500_AA280_.jpg
    41figgiVfqL__SL500_AA280_.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 41GTYXWzeCL__SL160_AA160_.jpg
    41GTYXWzeCL__SL160_AA160_.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 14
oh interesting stuff nicole! Ur daughter was giving YOU a biology lesson on sperm! :rofl: and shan, i aint lettin hubs away with it! I will go seduce him tonight wether he wants to or not. Is that rape btw? Dont wana miss the egg! Would that stand up in court? X

if it comes to you going to court Diane we will come testify for you that we pressured you to catch the egg

they are cute.
We'r not sure whether to get 1 or just the cot as we have a tiny 2 bedroom tht baby monitors wouldn't even be needed and the finacial perspective. if we had the space and money deffinatly

lmao nic! Ur so funny chick! Whats a bassinet? U dnt have cots over there? X

lol I dont think it would stand up in court Diane.

Nicole I like the first one. Is that a vibrating one? My son loved that.

Jo how are ya?

he's online diane just hate going to bed without him. he will be off on thursday afternoon. sniff.

Staying very still Shannon popcorn and oreos and green tea.

Diane you look amazingly like mybest friend from schools mum when she was younger very bizarre i know she had her eldest adopted but that would just be too odd

Not sure if it was me or the other Kellie you were talking to Diane but.......
HI!!!:flower: You better be catching the eggy soon woman!

sorry you all.. Dh just told me I was being a bitch. I am done for the night. I cant handle anymore. Guess no BD oh well. I am sick of a lot of shit right now

Maybe for you girlie...LMAO. I have been extremely sick since Saturday and narrowly missed a hospital trip for IV fluids due to being so dehydrated so although I've been following you ladies I haven't really had the energy to post. I am so happy for Kayla though. I knew it wouldn't be long before she got her BFP. Hopefully you and Ness will get hers soon too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"