Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi kellie! Yes it was you! Lol. I saw ur name at the bottom and knew u where sneaking about in here! Wow 10wks already! Ur a quarter of the way there girl! X

lol you would no. that would have been such a small world tho.
Kel this lotwant me in hospital, I can't afford to be off work tho.
Shan you guys are need some quiet timetry and relax

TMI here ladies so dh wanted some attention I tried to tell him oral sex and a naseuated pregnant lady just isnt a good combination but did he listen NOPE had to have it his way he just about got puked on lol but I was a trooper and dtd he suggested I ride top so he didnt put to much pressure on my belly guess he learnt a lesson lmao

Nicole I would have puked on purpose i just hate pubes between my teeth

lmao. Men they never listen their way or the highway.

I dont like pubes either.

lol you would no. that would have been such a small world tho.
Kel this lotwant me in hospital, I can't afford to be off work tho.
Shan you guys are need some quiet timetry and relax

Tonight was supposed to be that.. but I needed to design an ad for him and he wasnt to nice :cry:

I need a break.

Shannon hunny sorry your haveing such a hard time you both are just so stressed I know easier said then done but take a deep breath and try and relax

dang Matt wont trim his face.
I did the chart comparrison it seems to match me with pregnant and ovulating woman mainly hi hope taht is promicing

Never mix work andpleasure if he don't like your work send him else where if he wants it free tell himto button it

well ladies im gonna get off here im sure dh is already snoreing so gonna go kick his butt and make him move over have a good night talk to ya all tomorrow

Diane if you have to attack dh ill be at the court hearing

Shannon hunny hope you feel better tomorrow is a new day and hopefully a better one

Jo hope you feel better sorry dh is gonna be away a few days I cant sleep if mine isnt here

NESS I THINK ILL BE SEEING A BFP WHEN I GET UP IN THE MORNING

to anyone ive missed have a good night my 4c ladies

Jo you crack me up glad your chart matches up i think thats a good sign

omg ladies! U really are fighting for the gold tmi award tonight! :rofl: nicole, my hubs wud never say no to oral, but saliva kills sperm! So that and pubes are of the menu! X

The thought is just making me want to puke. If I liked it I would do it i don't so I won't. Bleugh

it didn't kill sperm for me and I got preggo.

jo apparently I can't deisgn for what he learned in college.

nicole thanks.

okay ladies love ya but I'm going to bed before dh.

maybe tomoorw my stomach won't be in pain.

nicole if im up in court, u will be my co-accused! This thread will be taken in for evidence. I knw a good lawyer! X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"