Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i meant kissimee? Sp? Lol! Hey shey jo is nearly on same cycle day as u! But we are all ttc buddies here :hugs: i will add you to my sigi x

Channel 4 Diane its on OD I think we are 4 episodes in. I loved the blok theotehr week yelling at his wife to get on with it as she kept going to sleepand it was stalling labour and the husband in the first episode being stupid with hisson they really made me laugh my OH would have been booted out for that behaviour

i need to improveon adding people. lazy jojo as matt would put it

oh my diane u would love it we get it on channel 4, theyve put cameras in a hospital and film labour and birth of ladies but its really good!!!!!u like get to no the girls and u hear about their pregnancy, how they found out, and afterwards.o wel u'de have to watch it haha.i loveee ittt, i cant sleep jo......i'm like an night owl, but ive recently stoped smoking so my sleeps all over the place i crave more at night so i'm sitting here puffing on my nicorette inhalator lol xxxx

why did a girl with DD boobs wear a push up bra to work?
Jeez I have a couple of melons under my chin, pregnant lady boobs will be enormous

jo i hated that man who was shouting and saying it was her fault they were stuck there waiting for her to give birth and that she should have just asked for the c-section!!!!!as hes shouting at her shes contracting i would have stabbed him with the closest thing!!!!plus when he sed "i might aswel go home what do i need to be hear for i'm just watching, your mother might aswel be here" i'd have sed through grinded teeth "EFF OFF then and go and get my mother!!!!!" arggghhhh he made me so mad xxx

haha. Jo i have friends that are younger than me and they wear DD's one girl is 25 and the other girl is 16.

Awww, I never nag people to stop coz that happens I have enough bad habbits my self.
How old are you Loren? 1 borneevery minute is filmed in southampton it reminds me of the royal surrey where I will probably go and teh receptionist cracks me up she is like allward receptionists

haha jo thats what my mum saif when i found out i was pregnant in jan, she walked past me and my clevarage caught her eye and she said jesus wept your boobs are going to be humongus hahaha xxx

Shey they are just bugging me now because I am more aware of them they have always ben big with stretch marks but the thought they will get bigger is soooo scary. I would probably loose half a stone if it didn't have them

Bradley (My Fiance) doesnt stop going on at me!!!!when i MC'd he was like dont start smoking again and i just thought eff off and had one well he flipped and i'm not being funny but i only felt calm from the anger after having one!!!hes such a tit sometimes!!!lol.i'm 21 jo, been smoking since i was 14 tut tut ino.haha ino shes hilerious did u see her go into the nurses staff room look round rob a biscuit and get off haha xxx

Damn this feeling wont go away I've been having this feeling in my lower abdomen since yesterday. its really uncomfortable.

they actually seem bigger than that picture I seem to put weight on round my torso the most and I think may have gained some over the last week. plus they are boosted up.

I know he was mean loren but she did wake up and keep going she had blatently complained at the start about getting stuck before and wanting a natural birth she was heading for a c-section if he hadn't given her hislittle pep talk lol

my tatas were huge when i was pregnant with my son but now back to normal sorta.

and you deffinatly haven't been :sex:? tummy upset? Nerves? UTI?

Damn this feeling wont go away I've been having this feeling in my lower abdomen since yesterday. its really uncomfortable.

i had that in the morning yesterday!!!!!it was in the middle between my lady garden and belly button!!!!was like an uncomfortable twitchy niggle!!!!at one point i actually sed ouch!!xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"