Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Means I had a 26 day cycle. Least they are regular and short. On to next month then. Stupid witch

:hugs: am so sorry rach! :cry: :hugs: i hope u get your bfp this cycle babe x babydust for you! :dust:

morning nessie babe! Have u another bfp to report this morning? 10dpo? X

:hugs: am so sorry rach! :cry: :hugs: i hope u get your bfp this cycle babe x babydust for you! :dust:
Thanks Hun. Jst told other half he needs to do it properly this month!!!
hahaha!

Told him I want a fertalised egg for easter not a chocolate one!

enjoy ur break away rachel. Let ur hair down and dont stress for a few days. Remember it WIll happen honey. Just gota hang in there! :hugs:

well girls same again with IC's - Diane I couldnt get any from Tesco last night as it's a Tesco Metro and they didnt have any in stock! They're 25miu though and my internet cheaps are 10miu. I heard FRER are 12.5miu or 15miu can't remember which but still can't really see anything on FRER.

Attached a pic of last night's test (top) and this morning (bottom) (blurry again sorry girls! Gonna borrow work's camera tonight when I do my evening test). I can see a faint line the same again but shouldnt it be getting stronger if it was a defo bfp???

I cant tell you how exhausted I am girls, I was in bed for 9.45pm last night had some real catching up to do on here!! Slept really heavily, still feel exhausted, temp dropped again to 36.61 this morning although I took it slightly earlier than usual as OH woke me so I thought better to do it then than when I've woken more fully - I'll have to go and use the temp adjuster I think.

My skin is so oily and spotty, major breakout on my chin. My back is really spotty and oily too ugh gross!! Still feeling like I have a cold approaching that never seems to come to a proper cold, 5 days now!

xx

Attachments

• 10dpo.jpg
    10dpo.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 11
ooh ness! Definately see lines babe! Use one of those ics with water and see what happens! If no lines, be confident that they are pickin up hcg and u are pregnant! :hugs: x

OMG really?! OMG OMG OMG!! I'm pregnant girls!!! :happydance::happydance:

I will do the water test tonight then, Diane your prediction was right, I reckon maybe stronger lines at 11dpo tomorrow?!

eek!!xx

inverted and greyscale xx

Attachments

• 6339-grayscale.jpg
    6339-grayscale.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 5
  • 6339-inverted.jpg
    6339-inverted.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 10
definately lines there babe, but do the water test tonight to put ur mind at ease! I cant wait 4 u 2 believe ur preggers! Then i can do this :happydance: :hugs:

he he he thank you sweetie pie!!! I think the moment I believe it is when I finally see the words "Pregnant 1-2 weeks" on a CB digi lol!!

I'm in shock still I haven't dared believe til now but this has to be something!! :wohoo:!!!xx

ha ha ha I'm not even doing any work, I'm a mixture of exhausted and happy :haha: xx

I'm tempted to go out and buy a digi lol but know there's no point yet ha ha xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back