Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha true, but i stil wanted to wack him lol.xx

Awww loren you know I'm imaging Bradley from eastenders now he was such a sweety.
Tell him giving up is dead stressful and coldturkey isn't good for you weaning down is better and especially after MC you can be condoned a fag or two even if your jumping straight backon the horse

Loren this is different. it's not a twitch. mind you i havent dtd in 3 yrs.

Jo Idk what it could be. Its not nerves cause i'd be nauseated if it were.

I think if she had got up and done that baby would have arrived a darnsite quicker. The young couple with baby jake????? were so sweet.

witch is gone for me. now my lower back is hurting

im gonna go to bed now it's past midnight here and i have to be up in 7 hrs.

Passs.

I have foundsomething very nice on TV. Menstoplessbeach volley ball they are all tanned and lovely can I please have 1 please?

Awww loren you know I'm imaging Bradley from eastenders now he was such a sweety.
Tell him giving up is dead stressful and coldturkey isn't good for you weaning down is better and especially after MC you can be condoned a fag or two even if your jumping straight backon the horse

hahaha everyone use to call us bradley and stacey. my brads got black hair and olive skin tho lol.he is alot like bradley branning off easties but my brad has a period weekly instead of monthly lol.i might try that one tomorow lol.i'm actually watching the clock for what time the shop is opening lol.this nicorette stick is hurting my throat!!!!

hmmmmm are we talking about the same woman lol.i'm on about the one whos baby came out floppy and didnt cry at first?baldy fella, big ears and she had red hair??? was baby jake the one with his bowels outside his body awwww yes they were xxx

nite shey xxx

yep bowles baby. Oh the 1 with the red hair made me want to scream at her. Isence I will be a whiner to.
I couldn't have my mother there either it's stressful enough time as it is

hahaha mens topless volleyball haha, i'm going to catch up on vampire diaries!!!now Stefan salvatore and Damon Salvatore i'd like one or both of them!! xx

yep bowles baby. Oh the 1 with the red hair made me want to scream at her. Isence I will be a whiner to.
I couldn't have my mother there either it's stressful enough time as it is

me to!!!!i do not have a pain thresh hold atall!!!!i'd rather my mum than brad!!!!but them 2 are my birthing partners when the time comes lol xx

right jo am off to watch this and then going to have a shower and go to my mums i might aswel stay up got go visiting today so should keep me going.ni nite xxxx

I'v not seen that does itv have a catch up thing?
I'm not sure I am going to like it i was ab buffy/angel fan andloved the twilight books
how does it compare?

Night or day,have agood time. Gotto go do somework in a mo

all u girlies gone? I need 2 watch than 1bornevery! What day/time is it on? And jo, they are making u work when ur on here? How inconvenient :rofl:

:( Sorry Rachel :hugs:

I know there's nothing anyone can say to make it feel better. Just big big :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"