Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my temp only went up to 97.6 which isn't out of tthe ordinary. :cry: between hubbys rudeness last night and that looks like a shitty day for me

i havent slept yet girls so need to get 3hrs sleep to take my temp! Hi shan :wave: how are ur temps this morning? Ness, leave the digi till next wk x

congrats ness:) I knew it

:hugs: I know I'm frustrating everyone saying this but I still can't quite believe til I see two clear lines on a FRER, got one for tomorrow 11dpo, so i would imagine it would show by then!

Eeek, more noticeable cramping today, wetness down below like AF has arrived but nothing except like small patches of water in underwear!

Bb's getting tender now which I never get before AF comes so I'm holding on to my faith :flower:

i havent slept yet girls so need to get 3hrs sleep to take my temp! Hi shan :wave: how are ur temps this morning? Ness, leave the digi till next wk x

oh my word why haven't you slept?! you been up all night?!

yep will do, it says you can take from the day your period is due so obviously would be ridiculously early to do now lol, bought one for when I see two strong definite lines anyway which I doubt I will get til day AF is due x

aww shan :hugs: does that mean u didnt ov? Or u mite have cos it has gone up rite? And good girl ness keep ur faith. I knw u wont believe it till its in black and white so we will save the happydance till then but its coming! :hugs:

yip defo wait till 2 strong lines before digi! Nothing worse than the words NOT PREGNANT staring u in the face! Especially when u are! X

im fine thanks ness. Just couldnt sleep! But hope i have ovd. Will knw in a few hours! Also got :sex: last night, hehe gdnite girls x

Geeze Dinae I hope you had lots of :sex: lol You need sleep now. It needs to be 97.8 to O and its 97.6 so if it goes up to that within a next day or two yes. but I doubt it. :cry: Dh and I didnt bd last night.

Do you think you caught an eggy Diane? I have a good feeling..Im not psychic like you though.

I think I am out this month .. I might give up temping within the next few days. I am to the point of my hope being gone.

yip defo wait till 2 strong lines before digi! Nothing worse than the words NOT PREGNANT staring u in the face! Especially when u are! X

ha ha ha that's what I just said to Shan over email lol, would be a right kick in the face :haha:

Glad you got a fresh dose of :spermy:

I'm rooting for you all now girls, and Rachel needs to be cheered on to ovulation. Noticed she's not been on much today, she's probs feeling a bit low - hugs Rachel :hugs:

xx

Geeze Dinae I hope you had lots of :sex: lol You need sleep now. It needs to be 97.8 to O and its 97.6 so if it goes up to that within a next day or two yes. but I doubt it. :cry: Dh and I didnt bd last night.

Do you think you caught an eggy Diane? I have a good feeling..Im not psychic like you though.

I think I am out this month .. I might give up temping within the next few days. I am to the point of my hope being gone.

don't doubt hun - wait to see what your temps do and bully senthil in to :sex:

xx

This is the ad I made that he told me he didnt like because it didnt have the stuff in it that he learned in school:cry: I thought I did good.

Attachments

• ad.jpg
    ad.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 7

don't doubt hun - wait to see what your temps do and bully senthil in to :sex:

xx

Ness I dont even want to touch him. And I do have doubt lots of it.:cry:

aww shan so sorry you feel that way :hugs: I don't know what to say :cry: xxx

The ad looks fab to me honey i can't understand hubby's problem with it xx

Hey lovelies

Sorry I've been off and on so much...mostly off though. Been a crazy week with builders and birthday and early early nights due to fatigue.

Hope you caught that eggy, Diane!
Nessie, keep holding the faith..I think you're getting a nice surprise tomorrow!
Shan :hugs: I know it must be soooo frustrating. I had a 6 month cycle once when I first started TTC, so I know the feeling :(

ooh was it your birthday Brandy?! If so happy belated birthday!!

Thank you darling, I'll be 11dpo tomorrow so a FRER should give me a little something hopefully!! :hugs:

Hi Brandy, thanks.

If I dont show O within a next few days I am going to stop temping.

Good morning ladies

Ness try another test later tonight

Shannon how are you hubby in any better mood

Rachel sorry af got you

Diane fxd you caught the eggy this month

Brandy HAPPY BIRTHDAY I must have missed it so sorry

I just skimmed what I had missed you chatter boxes so if missed anyone sorry

Yeah, my bday was March 8th! Thanks :hugs:

Shan, maybe it would be good to take a break from temping ...but knowing how we are during TTC, it won't stop the worrying..so at least temping would give you something solid to see...eventually! You're bound to O sometime!

I need to go start dinner..I'm late with it..oops. Love yall xo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back