Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello ladies sorry havent been on. some1 fill me in on the last few days please?
happy birthday brandy :hug:
ness really like your photo.
shan sorry your having a hard time hunny.
xxxx

hello ladies sorry havent been on. some1 fill me in on the last few days please?
xxxx

thank yoiu chick!! Was a work's event couple of years ago - wish I was that skinny and young now ha ha xx

well lets see were preparing to go to court with Diane she has attacked hubby to get his goods

Jo hasnt been feeling welll

pretty sure Ness has a bfp

rachel got her af

Shannons husband is on his own list AGAIN

Kayla got a bfp

xxxx

thank yoiu chick!! Was a work's event couple of years ago - wish I was that skinny and young now ha ha xx

Yes Nessie your just a fat old ugly hag now your crazy lol

i love Nicole's run down's :rofl:

shannon - "I see dead people" = "I see lines!"

I love it!! :bunny: :happydance: :wohoo: :baby:

Nicole. Hubby is trying like hell to suck up. its just not working I am in a shitty mood.

yes ness is going to have her little blond boy on my birthday nov 26 2010 and she is going to name him Nick and it was all her idea I did not presuade her at all lmao

yes ness is going to have her little blond boy on my birthday nov 26 2010 and she is going to name him Nick and it was all her idea I did not presuade her at all lmao

OMG Nicole - I just sat here thinking of the name Nicholas before you posted that!!! :baby:

OMG Nicole - I just sat here thinking of the name Nicholas before you posted that!!! :baby:

see I said i did not persuade you it was all on your own lmao

something. i told him i am sick of him not being nice to me. I have enough shit to deal with fibro and other things

I am showering and going to be off here most of the day. email or text me ladies...

I need a break. ttys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g