Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
as you can see I am doing the natural thing lol.

Thats me I have changed my mind on a lot lol

Shannon - that octomom is a joke!!! stupid woman!

Brandy don't stress lol take a few deep breaths (practice for labour)

Right girls me and bean are off to take a bath (dont worry not hot he he)

could just be muscles stretching your a skinny little thing do what shannon said go put your feet up and rest

well your doing better then me I cant even find a bassinet that I really like found a couple that are ok and cant find any strollers I like hopefully they will come out with some new ones by the time I need them

Yep, am resting now. sittin on the couch, DH and kitty cat snuggled up next to me :) It's lovely! Judge Mathis is on lol.

lol i love all the judge shows Im waiting on dh to get home with my hotwings and cajun fries he better hurry to this bean is HUNGRY

Nicole. Its hard to find anything. I am not sure on the stroller I think a jogging one with carseat attached but havent found one. I think those are the best...

I haven't started looking at baby stuff yet..I figure I have enough time.

ok so im sitting here mouth watering and ready to go get my hotwings now simply because I have to have them so bad I swear its like an addiction sometimes it was the same way with subway last week

Ive just been looking that way if I find something I like I can watch for it to go on sale or get it before they discontinue it baby stuff seems to come and go so fast I wont need much at all if Im haveing a boy my ds had over 150 sleepers from newborn to 6 months some he didnt even get the chance to wear he had so many

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"