Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel guilty moaning today but I feel so fed up at the moment. Not about TTC I don't think but just in general, I feel like crying all the time, and I'm so frustrated because I can't sleep and have a constant headache :cry:

I don't want to moan at work because people don't want to hear it and if I do say anything I get back "moaning minnie" or something equally as mean!

I don't want to moan or cry to OH cos he'll just think I'm being a complete woman and men are a bit impatient and insensitive sometimes when it comes to a hormonal woman lol

sorry for moaning when you guys all have enough on your plates!xx

Aww Nessy, don't feel bad venting here. That's what we are here for! The good times and the bad. :hugs: Sound like you're very emotional..might mean Ov is coming up soon! *trying to look on the bright side* lol. Hope that you feel better soon. Don't be afraid to talk here!

I'm doing a little better. My back is still pretty sore and I need to get a ton of studying done today. But alls well. Just waiting on the eggie now. Got a long wait still! lol

I feel guilty moaning today but I feel so fed up at the moment. Not about TTC I don't think but just in general, I feel like crying all the time, and I'm so frustrated because I can't sleep and have a constant headache :cry:

I don't want to moan at work because people don't want to hear it and if I do say anything I get back "moaning minnie" or something equally as mean!

I don't want to moan or cry to OH cos he'll just think I'm being a complete woman and men are a bit impatient and insensitive sometimes when it comes to a hormonal woman lol

I know how you feel. Sometimes I just cry and cry :hug:

Don't worry it's normal to feel sad sometimes, what's bad is keeping it in.

You can always tell us and even if it's only virtual, you'll get a hug :hugs:

Oh My back kills too and I have to go to work.

Still, last week of the late shift yay!!

Have you tried a hot water bottle or one of those heating pads, I think they are a god send!

ttfn

thank you guys - the support is so much appreciated! I've recently come off antidepressants - Prozac - only been on it a year, due to constant illnesses to do with my coeliac disease pushing me in to depression but was weaned off around November time. Been fine up to this point so don't think it's that so maybe you're right about ov'ing. It's been a long time since I ov'd so not sure how I'm supposed to feel but I ov in 6 days, could that be the reason why I feel so emotional??

My back is killing too :( been like it for about a week now boo!!

xxx

Yes it could be. :hugs: Your hormones could be causing all those things.

Still studying Brandy?

How you doing Star?

Kayla you better?

Kim- how are you?

Jellie-where the heck are ya?

AFM, very depressed. DH is being weird. I am going to probably not be on here much. I do get emails when you all send messages.. So I will check them on my phone. I need to leave the house and be alone today

:hugs: to you all.

Star, yeah I do have a heating pad..it helps a bit, but it's summer here, so I get sooo hot using it. Have to do it sparingly.

Nessy, yes! Definitely can be impending OV making you feel very emotional. The hormones will do that to you. I get extremely emotional around that time as well...mine is still coming up lol..so prepare for a few ventings on my end also :hugs:

Shannon, it's good to take a time out sometimes. We will be here for you when you get back :hugs: <3

Star, yeah I do have a heating pad..it helps a bit, but it's summer here, so I get sooo hot using it. Have to do it sparingly.

Nessy, yes! Definitely can be impending OV making you feel very emotional. The hormones will do that to you. I get extremely emotional around that time as well...mine is still coming up lol..so prepare for a few ventings on my end also :hugs:

Shannon, it's good to take a time out sometimes. We will be here for you when you get back :hugs: <3

hahaha well it's good to know I'm, erm, normal....if you can call me that lol!

I do feel very emotional, just at work I could burst in to tears over nothing at all! Think I need to put a good weepie movie on and let it all out! xx

That's right! Watch Steel Magnolias..that one is a good laugh/cry one. :)

Let it out..that will definitely help.

I just got a package from back home..My dad sent me pics of my brothers and everyone. It made me cry first thing. Ugh. I miss them so very much. Now I'm crying again..lol. I guess your emotional-ness just passed on to me!

Oh no, it seems like everyone is feeling so blue and depressed in here ladies. I'm sorry that it's a bad day for most of us. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better!:hugs:

I havent left yet. Trying to wake up!

Yah I guess we all are. I am going to go have some shopping therapy. When I come back I will do homework and sit in my office and think...alone. Not understanding men right now. At least AF is gone.. we will see if she reappears like she did for 2 days.

Hopefully she will stay away so you can get set for this month Shannon. I would love some shopping therapy. Hell, I would love to just feel like getting out of the house. I am use to running the roads all day and being super busy. Ugh!

Sick and pregnant dont work. I have been there. ugh.

Hubby doesnt know I am having shopping therapy he will find out soon enough lol:haha:

I hope she does too. I hope this will be a normal cycle for me. If so I will O next week.

Wahooo...I just love when the big O is coming! LOL My hubby doesn't usually know about my shopping therapy either, til it's over. Hehehe. Yeah, I did so well with my DD and was never really sick. I worked up til the day she was born then returned to work 2 weeks later. I have been telling my DH that I get so mad at people when they act like pregnancy is an illness. I think I cursed myself b/c I have felt horrible and it's still so early. I suppose I just don't want him to think I'm being whiny about it. Not sure if that makes sense but....

It does. I worked up til 4 weeks before my son was born he was 2 weeks late. The docs said no more work. Was retaining to much water. Yes believe me some people do think its an illness.

I told DH we are going to be busy :sex: all next week. He said fine with me:) :haha: He is def a guy.

Alright leaving for therapy

Enjoy shopping!

Wish I could go shoppin lol. I guess I *could* if I really wanted to..just don't feel up for anything. Homesickness sucks!

I am trying to study, but keep finding myself back on here!

Awww Brandy I'm sorry. I know how bad homesickness can be. You can be surrounded by people but it's just not the same as your family. Why did you move there? Was it for a job or something?

I know what you mean about being back on here. LOL I am bored outta my mind and I know I'm suppose to be resting but I guess sitting in my recliner on the laptop is resting too.

Hey everyone... Sorry to hear everyones is having a blue day... So am I... I'm there with ya... Its been a very rough couple of days and I still have the crying spells and the headaches... I'm not one to lay any burden on anyone so I just stay away till I get feeling better... Just got to take 1 day at a time...
Everyone is having a difficult time right now and this TCC is not helping matters...
The ups and downs all the time... its nuts...

I'd love to go shopping but I'm broke so retail therpy is'nt gonna help... lol

Hang in there Shannon our time will come... Our bodies can be cruel at times playing games with us... I pray that we all get a BFP real soon... :)

I never heard anything from the OH? He's such an Arsehole sometimes... I don't chart, don't even know where to start... lol

Kayla... I feel for ya sweetie, I've been crying alot too... but "try" not to stress, not good and it will throw everything out of whack, trust me I know... hang in there your BFP is coming...

Jellie... MIA? :(

PeachLoveBaby I'm sorry your homesick... hang in there girlie... hope all is better soon :)

If there is anyone I forgot I'm sorry, there is SOOO many pages to get caught up on...

OH Congrats NurseKel... Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months sweetie :)

:hugs: to Everyone.... I'm here if you need to chat... :)

Hey, don't feel guilty about anything, Where all her to support you so you need not to feel that way... We've all had some emotional rollercoasters per say... I feel for ya, I've had the constant headaches and can't sleep either...
Men can be so insensitive... Hope to hear some good news soon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"