Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG callie u do?!?!?!?!? i've never met anyone with one!!!! is it a boy or a girl? please POST photos!!!

i was teaching a class about puberty today and halfway through i forgot what i was talking about

awwwwwwwwww! a girl! i want to get Benji a gf Cavachon! but they are so EXPENSIVE up here like $500 and up. in Texas i bought Benji for $300

EDIT- where'd u get her from?

I got her in california when I lived there. She was $600......but worth every pennyO:). I know that there are breeders in several states that have them. You could probably google breeders near you.

Kim, I still have those right now on and off too. I am getting sick of them!

Kayla, its nice her too, but I am to frustrated to enjoy it.

We are running low on money, but I didnt care :haha:

Should probably cause we need to move:wacko: Sick of moving

Weird huh, breaking out too... I'm so over it.... I have 10.00 to my name... I'm sooo broke... lol

Man that stinks, I feel for ya, it seems everywhere there is young Moms and babies coming out of the woodwork... I held a 4 month old Sunday, that almost made me crack... :(

evening lovelies.
sorry been absent for a couple of days... dh is out of work and miserable.
no period yet, 12 dpo, itchy right boob, lots of creamy cm. cried my eyes out to tv show "brothers and sisters" last night. got promoted at work, no extra money just extra stress.

ugh ugh ugh. ugh.

sorry, just feeling crappy, hows all of you? xxx

Thats good news No AF.... Woot Woot... When are you going to test? Oh yeah Me and Shannon both had those episodes of crying you poor thing... I hope your honey will be home soon.. :)

Cute puppies Kayla and Callie... Soooo adoreable... I so want one... Maybe it would relieve my loneliness..

Update: I heard from OH today... :happydance: I have a feeling I'll see him if not tonight maybe tomorrow he started 2nd shift and he works right down the road...
That ever so lovely cm is coming again and broke out chest?? My Ov coming??
Time to breed... lol

i love cavachons! hes goans alot so cute! he acts more like a Bichon than a cavalier! lol i plan on have LOTS of dogs when we buy a home! 2 dobermans ,2 cavaliers and one more cavachon :) so with my 2 dogs now that will be 7 doggies! i plan on living in the country on at least 2 acres! so i'll have the room!

Kim, I still have those right now on and off too. I am getting sick of them!

Kayla, its nice her too, but I am to frustrated to enjoy it.

We are running low on money, but I didnt care :haha:

Should probably cause we need to move:wacko: Sick of moving

Weird huh, breaking out too... I'm so over it.... I have 10.00 to my name... I'm sooo broke... lol

Man that stinks, I feel for ya, it seems everywhere there is young Moms and babies coming out of the woodwork... I held a 4 month old Sunday, that almost made me crack... :(

Yes the breakouts. They wont go away! Ugh I have tried many things. I still have twinges around the belly button..almost gone and it seems my breasts are not going down:cry:

Yes there is everywhere. I could not imagine holding one right now. I would breakdown. :wacko:

Oh lordy...that man don't even know what he's in for! LOL

Oh I did Sunday after the baby left... I was so heartbroken...

I'm telling you our bodies is playing games with us...

I'm feeling yucky as all hell too

thank you ladies... just had another cry at my man. He was moaning again about not having a job and i just got really down too...my nose is also really stuffy, bet im getting sick.

he now feels bad. (slight smugness!)

x

lmao. I agree with Kellie.

Af left yesterday.. I was out shopping thought great shes back.. no CM galore. Sigh

Michelle- I agree with Kim. I was crying over everyting. I looked at hubby and said yup I am preggo. He laughed.

Cute puppies Kayla and Callie... Soooo adoreable... I so want one... Maybe it would relieve my loneliness..

Update: I heard from OH today... :happydance: I have a feeling I'll see him if not tonight maybe tomorrow he started 2nd shift and he works right down the road...
That ever so lovely cm is coming again and broke out chest?? My Ov coming??
Time to breed... lol

hahahahahahahahaha u go girl!!!!!!! yes u should get a dog it helps having these little guys around esp when im all alone at night :(

Got a question NurseKel... If I had sex on the day I ovulated could it be possible that I could still be pregnant? I had spotting and some break through bleeding... Still feeling the twinges here and there as well??? I'm SOOO Confused

Oh I did Sunday after the baby left... I was so heartbroken...

I'm telling you our bodies is playing games with us...

I'm feeling yucky as all hell too

They are. I have been in pain on and off since Thursday. I am sick of feeling like this and being depressed. I cried myself to sleep last night. Men:growlmad: and then I woke up and said give us our BFPs now! Maybe Ill be nicer tonight.:haha:

Meeshy, with all that going on you could for sure be preggo. I've been battling the runny nose one minute and stuffed up the next for nearly three weeks. Of course now it's a full blown cold.

thank you ladies... just had another cry at my man. He was moaning again about not having a job and i just got really down too...my nose is also really stuffy, bet im getting sick.

he now feels bad. (slight smugness!)

x

Awww you poor thing, BUT a stuff nose i.e. cold coming on feeling is a SIGN... Go to Pregnancy Countdown and see all the signs... I love that site
Hang in there girly... I hope your husband finds work soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"