Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks they're not supportive. So many peoples don't really acknowledge infertility.

It's sad :(

Yes, my temps have been low all month but the last few have been up a few points again (above 36.45 is good for me) but I have been working shifts so temps are a bit inacuarate this month :( Now I've put in the temps from my diary though, I said I wasn't gonna put them on FF, but since I saw a sustained rise I put them in lol.

Yes you would think more people would care.. but infertility is hard. I was pretty sure it would take me and hubby a few months but not this long.

Can you take your temps at night and in the morning?

Naughty girl straying back on facebook. only 2 of my friends know and my uncle. They are really supportive as they know I am impatient about these things. 1 of them is a work mate and knows I would not let a patient go though this but their is little I can do to influesnce my own GP.
I have doen a few FMU will keep trying they are only internet cheepies but it stops my addiction and the do say 10mui so should pick it up if and when it ahappens I still don't get how people can tell they are PG from OPKs

I think the OPKs are not real at all. I dont get it either. I would say it would depend on factors when it showed. I was 16dpo when I got a faint line.

Yah I had to tell some people off. They are all on fb.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: i just had a break down idk why i just feel...so overwhelmed...i need a hug

Oh my
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry its not real, but I am thinking of you. I know its hard.

PS I had a few of these before I found out I was preggo.

wining sods I have a friend whos 2 year old has hit puberty already she posted that he wasn't well and not a sole questioned this. I messaged her asking what the heck was going on . Following day she posted a similer post and got several messages back and and I got a gold star.

All the "syptoms" are probably in my head but so wish they weren't I will keep going with my testing as at the very least need to see if ai am ovualting and I trust hormones better than my tempreture as I was outside in minus 1 degree celsious and I wasn't very cold and am now in bed with frozen feet after being home for 3 hours

Thank you Shannon, i guess i just miss my husband and all this TTC crap and then the baby on top of that thank u again i needed that

Awww Kyla :hugs: Really hope this is your :bfp: other wise the :witch: is being extra horrible to you.

Night.
Yeah poor little guy, is all rbellious and all horny.
He's got all hairy and is atleast as tall as a 5 year old
He is so sweet though with his brown curly hair and his mum and step dad are great people

Yeah they are now they know what it is.
Aww migraine off you go. No barking dog so I can sleep un hindered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"