Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruise, cellulit and 2 tiny cuts and its slightly raised on atyre it looks lovely

Jo you poor thing I hate to laugh but I cant get the image of you climbing over a fence

Hey ladies! Congrats to all the new BFPs out there. Very exciting!
I just had a very strange experience today and had to tell you crazy ladies about it. I went to the ER for dehydration from this nasty virus I've had since last Saturday. I have been vomiting and had diarrhea for 5 days and have been so sick. So, after calling my OB/GYN and being told to go to the ER off I went. So, I get there and of course I tell them I am 10 and a half weeks pregnant. They have me do a urine and draw some blood then come to whisk me away to have a scan. It was a very long scan and the tech didn't say much but my DH said lil bean was jumping around like a fish out of water and the heartbeat was nice and strong. So, when I go back to the room the ER doc comes in and tells me the reason for the extensive scan was because my urine pregnancy test (which they ran MULTIPLE times) was negative every time! I was shocked. I mean, how does that happen that I can be this far along and have a negative pregnancy test....???? Needless to say I was relieved that the lil bean is doing wonderful but I am still scratching my head on this one. LOL

Wow that makes me wonder... See how good HPTs are? I refuse to take one... My hcg is around 2 and I was getting faint lines! I am glad the bean is doing okay:)

I read somewhere that your hcg levels will drop at 9 or 10 weeks I think it was soemthing I was looking at for Shannon but I dont know if they would drop enough that it wouldnt pick up on a test

Thank you Shannon. Yeah, I don't trust most HPTs either. I only tested with one FRER then the digi.
Momma, I thought about that too because I know they do drop but I can't imagine them dropping lower than the hospital test would pick up. I was laughing with the DH after the dr walked off b/c I told him I could just imagine all the ER staff thinking I was some crazy lady claiming to be pregnant or something. LOL

did the er dr not give you any reason why this would happen so glad the little one is ok that had to be scarey

Kel you got that scan after all D&V was not the way to go about it tho!!!!

I meant ask earlier Shannon explain the rash where what did it look like was like hives?
Nicole this fence wa 4 ft im5ft2

I wonder if you being dehydrated could have anything to do with it but I would think with dehydration your urine would be more concentrated so hcg should be easier to pick up

He just seemed puzzled and had no idea. He did make the comment that they now knew they needed to check their test. So, I'm not sure. I guess by that point I was just relieved having see lil bean flip flopping and didn't care about their stupid ol pee sticks. LOL

the blood tests are ment to show when hcg is 5 which is really early but i dont have a clue when it comes to wee :shrug: never really had the best of luck when it comes to poas sorry. glad bean is doing grand!!!
am off to bed now ladies so speak to yall in morning xxxxxx

dnt write to much while i sleep lol xxx

Kel you got that scan after all D&V was not the way to go about it tho!!!!

I meant ask earlier Shannon explain the rash where what did it look like was like hives?
Nicole this fence wa 4 ft im5ft2

yes Jo im also what I like to call vertically challenged and dh is well over 6 feet so I keep grill tongues in the house so I can reach all the stuff he puts up without haveing to grab a chair or step ladder

I thought that too but you're right. My urine should have been more concentrated which should have increased levels...?? Jo, that's what I said! I wanted a scan but this was definitely not the route to go.

Nicole I usually use the bread knife Jeez I'm gnna make a great mother I also fish stuff out the toaster when its done with a knife

Id be tempted to poas just to see unless they had a bad batch of test I would think you would at least get a faint line very strange glad everything is ok and you got to see your little bean

I hope it was free in the ER so double bonus.
Its fin and active were u coughing? My friend reported taht they told her to cough and it does sumersaults

Ohh its Eve month ladies in the UK for Ovarian cancer knownas a silent killer deffinatly something tha we can all empathise with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back