Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gdnite nessie. Looking forward to more test pics in the morning! Dnt drink too much we dnt want diluted fmu! Nicole enjoy the yummy food! X

hi jo :wave: hi shany :wave: :hugs: x 1dpo and strangely feeling optimistic x

You ladies have written like 40 pages since I last logged in. How is everyone doing?

we are chatters...lol

Nessie is preggo! :)

Diane is 1 dpo
Kirstie is 2 dpo
I might have ovulated. Ugh I have no more real ovary pain and it was so bad I had to call the accupuncturist and ask her if it was regulating me so much I was in pain.. I have twinges both ovaries which seems to be possibilty for twins..

How are you callie?

:hi: Diane.

I am good, just very busy atm. I saw the picture of Ness's hpt and it definitely looks promising:happydance: There is no way I can get through all of the posts though. I am currently cd7 and I have the most even looking chart that I have ever had. I think this is probably a good thing. I hope that ou have O'd. It lloks like your temp is heading up so that is good.

Callie please look at mine apart frommy timing being dodgy do you see any sanity there?

I am good, just very busy atm. I saw the picture of Ness's hpt and it definitely looks promising:happydance: There is no way I can get through all of the posts though. I am currently cd7 and I have the most even looking chart that I have ever had. I think this is probably a good thing. I hope that ou have O'd. It lloks like your temp is heading up so that is good.

Looks like you are having flat temps. those frustrate me lol

Well I am not so sure about my oving cause my temp is one of the few normal ones.

was looking at ur chart shan fxd its up again 2mro n we will both be 2dpo :happydance: bbiab dh wants me to get off here the nw to watch movie with him. Americn pie presents the naked mile itv2 + 1 :wave: x

Callie please look at mine apart frommy timing being dodgy do you see any sanity there?

Not really enough temps to determine anything yet. I will be able to tell more in about 2 weeks when you have close to a regular cycle length...maybe a bit sooner.

Hi Jo dear:) you basically dont want your chart to look like mine.. its not normal

Looks like you are having flat temps. those frustrate me lol

Well I am not so sure about my oving cause my temp is one of the few normal ones.
Flat temps are good actually as long as they do what they are supposed to do when it is time to O. It means that everything is flowing the way it should (no stagnation).
Your temps could be promising.....:happydance:

I am quite hope ful that i will either get a 3 day period or a better flo

Ahhh Shannon I told you I would make your look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member