Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo- your temps looks ok for now...it's just that you need more temps to be able to see a pattern. :thumbup:

its the adverts! Callie can u tell anythng frm my temps? X

I would say possible ovulation on cd18 if your temps go up for the next couple of days.:happydance:
Do you temp before you get out of bed at the same time every day?

See I told you Diane babe.

Callie lol my Dh says he knew about flat temps lol.

Okay dinner time and cleaning and packing. I have been thinking about packing should probably do it lol

Like a beuty I was sat there on the loo opinging away

I don't "fish" in there anymore:haha:
I think that it feels weird. Last time I did it I was sore. I think it's best to leave my poor little cervix alone.:haha:

Callie
stubby fingers they don't get that far it just wasn't in general vaginal chamber and i did that pretend to poop thing where the heck did i read that was how you ar meant to check it if it is other wis a bit bare

thanks callie, shany thinks i ovd cd18 too. Not always the same time but always after 3hrs sleep! But mostly at the same time x

hi girlies. My pitta is up.. Which means my body is heating it's self up.:)

how are you girls?

I'm guessing I can't get excited over anythinguntil it has actually happenend this is getting frustrating now

lol girl now you see how I am.. Frustrated.

DAMN IT DIANE check your email lol

Yup very Shannon.

you guys remember I got locked out the other night so went through the fence I first attempted to go over it slipped hit my tummy on the fenceand thought better of it. I now have a 4 inch fencepost style bruise on my stomach so glad I'm not PG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back