Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Jo get some tongues they work great and less dangerous then a knife

I didn't cough or move but apparently bean didn't like being smooshed with the ultrasound. Although, we did notice the lil bean got really active when the music in the scan room changed and was more upbeat. ROFL

Hehehe. He (just a feeling) is very musical apparently, or else he was just agitated. If it was the agitated reason then I'll say he takes after his mommy. LOL

I'm going green Kel, Deffinatly only 1 tho we were talking twins earlier.

I was just reading Kaylas ttc journal and one of her friends told her husband who then told Kaylas Dh she was pregnant he is out to sea now I guess that she was pregnant and ruined her surprise how awfull is that

she was all excited and planning ways to tell him then this jerk goes and ruins it

Charming can't blame the bloke tho they don't know any better and he peobably wasn't aware it was a suprise.

Hopefully he can request leave or get extra phone time so they can have good chat and he can get backfor her first scan/ doctors appointment

I kinda got the impression that he did im sure her friend would have told her dh not to say anything kaylas dh is due home in just a few days I just feel bad for her that she wanted to see the look on his face when she told him MEN GRRRRRRRRR

Not a hope shannon I have someone elses junk in my front rom you can have tho.

how rude of her friend to do that.

it was a raised rash that disappeared on my arm Jo.

dotty not like nettel rash/hives

Hives can be an allergy rash but could be anything

Hubby says its allergy rash have no clue to what. There is nothing different I have had

I also had a dot rash at the same time.

how long before the big move shannon

Jo how are you feeling tonight

im actually quite good peeing like a race horse tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members