Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going for another 24 hour stint so will probably still be here talking drivel.
Haven't got it yet Shannon

Evening ladies.
I have skype Jo my s/n on it is WilleRosensChick (Wille is a singer in a finish rock band called The Jade).

my msn is [email protected] my yahoo is BrunettesDoItBetta1982 and my AIM is JussisGothicGirl my facebook is twilightmomma82 and my email addy is [email protected]

Anyone wotch the war at home it made me nearly choke on my tea

ok guys huge blazing argument with garry so am back up lol
shey how on earth do you remember all those names? lol i have 3 dif ones and thats hard enough lol
got your txt jo :) i cant believe there is so many symptoms and no positive :hug:
xxx

me or you?
Lol.
I text but did I save the number nooooo I am pants

See there you 2 are Shey I worship your musical Taste I must catch up on those lovely boys and the delight of Nick Carter

ok guys huge blazing argument with garry so am back up lol
shey how on earth do you remember all those names? lol i have 3 dif ones and thats hard enough lol
got your txt jo :) i cant believe there is so many symptoms and no positive :hug:
xxx

Wantabean I have no idea how i remember my contact info. it just comes to me. haha!

Oh if anyone wants to be text buddies pm me and I'll give ya my cellphone number

See there you 2 are Shey I worship your musical Taste I must catch up on those lovely boys and the delight of Nick Carter

why thank you Jo. I talked to Aaron Carter once on the phone. A friend of mine use to date Aaron and she gave me his number but i don't have it no more cause it was on my old cellphone i don't have no more.

lol.
when I was at school I actually he had a life size poster damn that picture made me all warm and fuzzy.
Aaron was the little 1 tho Crazy little party boy and now he would be an adult scary stuff.
What did happen to them I know Kevin left and did 1 dieor was it AJ had a drug problem or somethingtheir style of music just disappeared over here

Exscuse me for 5 minutes ladies I need the loo and i'v comeover all atither at the thought

Aj had a drinking problem and kevin left but they are still around. none of them died

It would prob be AJ I was thinking of. I used to know everything about thmthey dissapered and I grew up But coul probably still sing most of their stuffI loved that Nick one you had playing MSN tells u these weird and wounderful things

Ladies what causes an Evap?
My mind is still on that funny test and just popped over to the gallery there is a clear blue with a tiny line to mke a positive not the full fat 1 it's menat to be. i got 1 of those out of time i thinkthe same day as the funny test. Is it possible some thing happened and didn't stickfor what ever reason or am I being neurotic? Jeez need to get pregnant already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back