Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi diane :) :hugs: morning nicole :) :hugs: think i;m coming down with something its either the start off of a very very bad cold or the mumps!!!!dnt care how snotty and coughy and swollen i get i'm stil BDing haha but if it does turn out to be mumps am not going to b able to BD mumps can cause MC in the first 3 months of preg so not taken that risk!!!!!oh the joys lol xxxx

thanx nicole :) OH keeps running away from me, do you think i should drug his tea haha get his swimmers then try bringing him round afterward hmmmm xxx

hey, i have been trying to get oregnant for 12 months now. and now that i am im terrified. im like really starting to get scared. is that normal or am i just being a stupid bad person. im really freaking out here and i dont know whyyyy....

Kasey dont worry you will go through all these different emotions so many times over the next 9 months and your not a stupid bad person its all normal

thanx nicole :) OH keeps running away from me, do you think i should drug his tea haha get his swimmers then try bringing him round afterward hmmmm xxx

Lmao Diane I see another court appearance for us all

as long as u all back me up the drugging his tea is on lol. hahahaha ive gone TTC mad so i would probably invite nicole and her turkey bastor with open legs hahaha xx

Oh my I wouldnt have any idea lol I really dont think the turkey baster would hold up in court though our only hope would be to plead ttc insanity

so Diane when are you and Callie planning on testing lol

if it means me getting my bean again am gna b as dirty asa can diane hha.hahah al keep tha in mind wen am in the dock nicole haha xx

isnt wantabean cycle close to yours I cant keep it all straight

Hey all been up 20 hours. OH has just left for his dads for the weekend and funeral (step grandad) Ironed his shirt and suit. Packed his bag. Made him a FULL english,hoovered his car, washed his phone in the machine so went and bought another (2 mile walk, quick trip to superdrug to no availe but I'm tested up to the eyeballs and i got some hand cream) walked the dog 2 miles and have just sat down all on top of a 10.5 hour night shift few.

How is everyone else?

Loren promise himif he gets the lurgy you will buy a special nurses out fit. Did you not have the MMR as a child to get mumps?

HMMM Im thinking I should probably go on the search for a good lawyer who is also ttc and put her on a retainer for the 4c ladies

WOW JO you just made me really tired sit back and put your feet up girl take a break

well I have to go to the store gonna make dh a decent dinner tonight UGH I really hate shopping what happened to the little stores that would deliver your groceries to your home BBIAB try to not chat up to many pages

Morning Shannon bbiab hope your feeling ok today and that you Od that way u can test around the time Diane does ok I really have to get off here im trying to get to town and back before the storms hit UGH

lmao you girls and your turkey bastor. DH said I could get pregnant with artifical insemination but I chose to have the sex I will enjoy it better lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"