Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, i have been trying to get oregnant for 12 months now. and now that i am im terrified. im like really starting to get scared. is that normal or am i just being a stupid bad person. im really freaking out here and i dont know whyyyy....

hey, i have been trying to get oregnant for 12 months now. and now that i am im terrified. im like really starting to get scared. is that normal or am i just being a stupid bad person. im really freaking out here and i dont know whyyyy....

it took me 12 months hun. everyones bodys are different!!!some take months some take a month!!!!dont worry you will only stress out and stress beanie out xxxx

Jo....... yep the vampire diaries is on itvplayer on the net.oooohhh its dead good!!!i loved buffy, angel and i love twilight to, i didnt give it the time of day but i watched one on the weekend and fell in love so i'm catching up hahaha.i drool!!!the 2 vamps r sooooo sexy hahha could be OVing in the next 2-3 days :D :D :D xxxx

good morning my lovelies!!! What I miss??

Slept like a log last night and still feel shattered!!

Tons of snot feel like my cold is really on the brink!

Ok girls well I did a FRER, Superdrug early and an IC.....I need Shannon's eyes I can still see something on the FRER and slightly on the IC but nothing on the Superdrug which is supposed to be more more sensitive than the FRER.

I've decided not to test now unless AF is late, I felt elated yesterday and today I'm convinced I'm not pregnant.... :wacko:

Edit - I can see a line on the last picture but extremely faint, think they're negatives girls :cry:

Attachments

• FMU_11dpo.jpg
    FMU_11dpo.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 11dpo_IC.jpg
    11dpo_IC.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 11dpo_8.jpg
    11dpo_8.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 11dpo_7.jpg
    11dpo_7.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 11dpo_3.jpg
    11dpo_3.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 14
Ness I think I am having line eye. Waiting best call but i'm a fine 1 to talk oh has managed to put his phone the wash and i just put aload on and its bobbibg about so i now have to go into town to get a new 1 as he is going away.

Loren I will put that on my list of things to wotch whilst OH is away

Kasey Hi I finally get to say Hi, fear very normal wanting something then finally getting it canfeel damn weird.

I will be back in just over an hour i hope. bloody man

Nessie hun..I thought I saw something, then I don't, then I do! So waiting may be best for you..so you aren't so stressed and straining the eyes. It's still early tho chick xo

My builders are back today. Jackhammers are killing my head!

i can see on one of them huni (ness) but it is stil only early days so dont give up yet!!!!u will be a mummy soon!!!!and a great one at that :) xxxxx :hugs: :dust:

ness i think i see something on the frer :hugs: but i will wait for shan to do her daily inspection. Plz stop worrying babe x

hi loren :wave: hi brandy :wave: hi kasey :wave: i think its normal to feel like u do! Your in shock babe :hugs:

It has risen! How about yours?

I tried to type this same thing on my phone 3 times. damn touch phones .. it kept going to a different page.

So Ness I will inspect when I drop ds off to school, but on my phone I thought I saw a line on FRER.

What does it mean when you cervix is more firm?

Firmer cervix happens after ovulation:happydance: If I ovulated I should be pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"