Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lower back and hips agony now i want a quilt or blanky but can't move

The 5 soldiers have been repatreated there are so many people in the town out side the airport they fly into it is very impressive and sad

Hey all been up 20 hours. OH has just left for his dads for the weekend and funeral (step grandad) Ironed his shirt and suit. Packed his bag. Made him a FULL english,hoovered his car, washed his phone in the machine so went and bought another (2 mile walk, quick trip to superdrug to no availe but I'm tested up to the eyeballs and i got some hand cream) walked the dog 2 miles and have just sat down all on top of a 10.5 hour night shift few.

How is everyone else?

Loren promise himif he gets the lurgy you will buy a special nurses out fit. Did you not have the MMR as a child to get mumps?

bleeding hell jo!!!!u deserve a drink and a good chill out.

haha ive got plenty of outfits here (from birthday nightouts) he can have the beer maid one tonight if i have to coax him to come near haha xxx

oooh and i'm not sure i'll have to ask my mum, my face is filling out at the sides like me nek by me ear and me ears r killing me!!!!xx

Your lymph nodesare fighting infection people say your "glands" are up they are your body filters so they are working overtime if they swell impressive infection you have there usual virual. echanacia, vit c and lemsip plus fluid plus sleep if you get a feaver lay off the food maybe just toast

hi girls only just got in from work! it's 14.40 and I'm just sitting down to eat something!

Managed to read your responses on my phone whilst waiting for the bus though.

So you can def see the line? I know I can at certain angles but I def think it is too early!

Just went to pee and there was some jelly type CM and it had what I can only describe as a mucky tinge to it not quite like a brown and CM mix. Don't know what that is but I have a feeling AF is rearing her head.....

Your lymph nodesare fighting infection people say your "glands" are up they are your body filters so they are working overtime if they swell impressive infection you have there usual virual. echanacia, vit c and lemsip plus fluid plus sleep if you get a feaver lay off the food maybe just toast

ugh glands - mine swell up everywhere in places I didnt even know I had glands lol

Sorry text you yet Jo been a manic afternoon only just sat down!

good morning my lovelies!!! What I miss??

Slept like a log last night and still feel shattered!!

Tons of snot feel like my cold is really on the brink!

Ok girls well I did a FRER, Superdrug early and an IC.....I need Shannon's eyes I can still see something on the FRER and slightly on the IC but nothing on the Superdrug which is supposed to be more more sensitive than the FRER.

I've decided not to test now unless AF is late, I felt elated yesterday and today I'm convinced I'm not pregnant.... :wacko:

Edit - I can see a line on the last picture but extremely faint, think they're negatives girls :cry:

I see a very faint line on frer. My photoshop is locking up so it will be a bit before I can post it. It looks pink as well

Oh I have minstrels i wouldlove a cuppa buti amnow by myself and cannot be arsed tomove from the sofa

thanks Shan you're a darling doing all this photoshopping for me!!

It defo looks pink to me too, I'm not testing unless AF is late now, I can't handle this girls!! :cry:

No worrys as you can see I have been a bit busy so fone has been abandoned

weird Jo... I will try again right now..

Ness darling :hugs: it is stressful

ness if theres a pink line, no matter how faint, u are definately pg! Remember, its still very early babe so dnt panic! Hi shey x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"