Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a question NurseKel... If I had sex on the day I ovulated could it be possible that I could still be pregnant? I had spotting and some break through bleeding... Still feeling the twinges here and there as well??? I'm SOOO Confused

OMG me too. I am wondering. My period was weird. It was heavy one day but mostly blood mixed in with clear cm. Ugh. I dont want to tell DH he will think I am crazy.

Oh I did Sunday after the baby left... I was so heartbroken...

I'm telling you our bodies is playing games with us...

I'm feeling yucky as all hell too

They are. I have been in pain on and off since Thursday. I am sick of feeling like this and being depressed. I cried myself to sleep last night. Men:growlmad: and then I woke up and said give us our BFPs now! Maybe Ill be nicer tonight.:haha:

Your funny... I know I"m well over it... Just praying for a lil miracle... Can't lose hope, because hope is all we have.... Be nicer tonight, I will too ;)

Got a question NurseKel... If I had sex on the day I ovulated could it be possible that I could still be pregnant? I had spotting and some break through bleeding... Still feeling the twinges here and there as well??? I'm SOOO Confused

OMG me too. I am wondering. My period was weird. It was heavy one day but mostly blood mixed in with clear cm. Ugh. I dont want to tell DH he will think I am crazy.

I think I've gone beyond that... LOL Do you think its possible?
Well I'm gonna work him over all day and night the next time I see him... Better break out the ice for him... haha

You poor girl, were going to get a full head of grey hair if we keep this up... lol

Oh I did Sunday after the baby left... I was so heartbroken...

I'm telling you our bodies is playing games with us...

I'm feeling yucky as all hell too

They are. I have been in pain on and off since Thursday. I am sick of feeling like this and being depressed. I cried myself to sleep last night. Men:growlmad: and then I woke up and said give us our BFPs now! Maybe Ill be nicer tonight.:haha:

Your funny... I know I"m well over it... Just praying for a lil miracle... Can't lose hope, because hope is all we have.... Be nicer tonight, I will too ;)

Ok I will be. Yes miracles would be nice.:flower:

H&P, if there is anything I have learned in this process it is that TONS of things are possible! I personally have not had any bleeding or spotting at all, but I have read lots of stories of women that have spotted throughout their whole pregnancy and especially in the beginning. Hell, only our bodies know what they are doing. I thought I knew down to the second when I ovulated but based on my HCG level on Monday, I must not be as far along as I thought. But....I've also read that those levels vary greatly. See, if it's any comfort.......the confusion never ends! LOL

I think I've gone beyond that... LOL Do you think its possible?
Well I'm gonna work him over all day and night the next time I see him... Better break out the ice for him... haha

You poor girl, were going to get a full head of grey hair if we keep this up... lol

OMG I have enough silvers. Yes they are silver.:haha: I am getting more and more. I think anything is possible. I was going to take a test tomorrow morning just to make sure. I told DH to make sure all the hcg is outta my system.:haha::wacko:

lol, Tell him to bring an ice block to chip at.

you're all so nice, why can't you just be round the corner for a cup of tea??!

my friends at work are all telling me to test, but i think af is just around the corner... really do. i reckon tomorrow or friday. if not here by sunday, i will test.

i know hubby will find work soon, i have faith. but i just wish he believed in himself a bit more, i get in from work to find him on the sofa wanting to talk again. he's far from his family (in south africa) and is homesick too.

he's now perked up a bit and eating biscuits. lol.

xx

H&P, if there is anything I have learned in this process it is that TONS of things are possible! I personally have not had any bleeding or spotting at all, but I have read lots of stories of women that have spotted throughout their whole pregnancy and especially in the beginning. Hell, only our bodies know what they are doing. I thought I knew down to the second when I ovulated but based on my HCG level on Monday, I must not be as far along as I thought. But....I've also read that those levels vary greatly. See, if it's any comfort.......the confusion never ends! LOL

Thank you... Both Me and Shannon have been on a rollercoaster ride from Hell I'll tell you that... I still have hope... Thank you so much...

I'm stocking up on ice... and I need to find some pre-seed I just read it helps alot... Time to cash in my change... lol Does Walmart carry it... haha

Shannon what is silvers?? Grey hair... lol I found a few more... :(

my friends at work are all telling me to test, but i think af is just around the corner... really do. i reckon tomorrow or friday. if not here by sunday, i will test.xx

I am going to test on saturday I think. I will be 12 dpo then. I was trying to hold out until sunday, but I have already had to wait an extra weeks due to ovulating later than I had previously thought. Do you chart at all? I did this cycle and so far is looking good. I made the mistake of comparing my chart to someone else's on ff (they let you do that) and it looked so similar I thought it was mine at first, and that woman got a bfp on 12dpo. I hope that's a sign...she also had all the same symptoms as me on the same days. Weird.

Good Luck Callie... Your way more stronger than I am, I'd test everyday day until I got a BFP... lol Good Luck and Let us know the results... :)

Callie - thats interesting, thank you. I havent charted, this was our first proper month of trying and just had a go! lol. am going to look into all of that once i have had af. i also think im a bit guilty of symptom spotting and going "yeah, me 2" - i have felt different these last 2 weeks but don't know how much is me paying too much attention! I wish you lots of luck for this weekend and will keep fingers crossed for a BFP for you.

P.S Hubby now chuckling to celebrity big brother and drinking coke. he's like a woman with his mood swings.

I could just sit here an google all day tryin to figure things out... I never charted before, heck I don't even know where to start, I just watch the cm change... lol

Good Luck Callie... Your way more stronger than I am, I'd test everyday day until I got a BFP... lol Good Luck and Let us know the results... :)

Definitely not strong at all.....When I wake up in the morning I make sure to pee before I have time to think about getting a stick or a cup out..lol. It is the only thing that prevents me from poas every day. I will for sure let all of you know as soon as I know anything.:hugs:

Oh I woke up at 4:30 am in the morning and broke out the test and ended up peeing on myself... lol I did manage to get it on the stick too... Thats when I got the false negative, but I know with the symptoms your having your going to get a BFP...
FX'd :dust:

Men can be just like Women, even with the gossip and drama... good to hear he's in better spirits... cute couple btw...

I just keep my thermometer on my bed next to my alarm and take my temp at the same time each day before getting out of bed. I record it on ff and they figure the rest out. I seem to have a lot of cm most days, so I can't rely solely on that.
FF almost makes you symptom spot. They ask you to record every symptom daily. But, it also keeps me on track for taking my vitamins.
They gave me 81 points for early pregnancy signs today..lol..up from 71 points yesterday.
I mostly do it because I have irregular cycles and was not sure when I was ovulating.

first time i tried the ovulation stix i dropped the bloody thing in my beaker of pee and couldn't bring myself to drag it out! lol!

FF almost makes you symptom spot. They ask you to record every symptom daily. But, it also keeps me on track for taking my vitamins.
They gave me 81 points for early pregnancy signs today..lol..up from 71 points yesterday.

i love the idea of getting points for pregnancy signs... can i just go on and do that today without having charted?? (grade me!! i feel like a chicken egg!)

Damn headache... its been on and off all day...

Kayla what are you doing? Did you walk the pups.... lol

yes i did it was a lovely walk :) just trynna see who delivers cuz im hungry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"