Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meeshy your so funny... I would of... I had too when I passed a clot Friday, it was gross... still not sure what is going on with me... I'll start charting next month... another thing to make me crazy...

Yay Callie... That is a good thing... I know your preggo... Can't wait to find out... :)

H&P, if there is anything I have learned in this process it is that TONS of things are possible! I personally have not had any bleeding or spotting at all, but I have read lots of stories of women that have spotted throughout their whole pregnancy and especially in the beginning. Hell, only our bodies know what they are doing. I thought I knew down to the second when I ovulated but based on my HCG level on Monday, I must not be as far along as I thought. But....I've also read that those levels vary greatly. See, if it's any comfort.......the confusion never ends! LOL

Thank you... Both Me and Shannon have been on a rollercoaster ride from Hell I'll tell you that... I still have hope... Thank you so much...

I'm stocking up on ice... and I need to find some pre-seed I just read it helps alot... Time to cash in my change... lol Does Walmart carry it... haha

Shannon what is silvers?? Grey hair... lol I found a few more... :(

I agree. Rollecoaster. I am still on it and I want off! I am trying to take a leave of absence. MY teachers are not understanding at all, so I want time off, plus we need to move out of this house.

I was going to look for some preseed too. I need some overnighted lol:haha::haha: I have not seen it locally:cry:

They are grey hair with some shine, silver color!:shrug:

yes i did it was a lovely walk :) just trynna see who delivers cuz im hungry!

Your bad... No Taco bell tonight... Well since I only have 10.00 till payday I'm gonna have to ruff it and eat noodles.. Maybe the OH will come over and give me some money, I'm broke.... Among other things... If he shows up I'm gonna be ummm... Nevermind... lol I'm gonna practically jump his bones...
I LOVE HIM.... Even though he can be an inconciderate ass at times lol

I just keep my thermometer on my bed next to my alarm and take my temp at the same time each day before getting out of bed. I record it on ff and they figure the rest out. I seem to have a lot of cm most days, so I can't rely solely on that.
FF almost makes you symptom spot. They ask you to record every symptom daily. But, it also keeps me on track for taking my vitamins.
They gave me 81 points for early pregnancy signs today..lol..up from 71 points yesterday.
I mostly do it because I have irregular cycles and was not sure when I was ovulating.

omg i had 88 pts last month:flower:

Your bad... No Taco bell tonight... Well since I only have 10.00 till payday I'm gonna have to ruff it and eat noodles.. Maybe the OH will come over and give me some money, I'm broke.... Among other things... If he shows up I'm gonna be ummm... Nevermind... lol I'm gonna practically jump his bones...
I LOVE HIM.... Even though he can be an inconciderate ass at times lol

that is all MEN

I'm tellin ya, Thats the 1st thing I'm gonna get when I get paid... for sure... I hear so many success stories with Women using it.. :) I'll try anything... haha Even stand on my head till my face turns blue... haha

OHHHH Where are these tests at??? tell me.. I wanna play... lmao

Good Luck Callie... Your way more stronger than I am, I'd test everyday day until I got a BFP... lol Good Luck and Let us know the results... :)

Definitely not strong at all.....When I wake up in the morning I make sure to pee before I have time to think about getting a stick or a cup out..lol. It is the only thing that prevents me from poas every day. I will for sure let all of you know as soon as I know anything.:hugs:
lol lol that is what I do hurry and run.

I'm tellin ya, Thats the 1st thing I'm gonna get when I get paid... for sure... I hear so many success stories with Women using it.. :) I'll try anything... haha Even stand on my head till my face turns blue... haha
LMAO my friend told me he put his wife practically on her head to make sure the sperm went in:haha:

OHHHH Where are these tests at??? tell me.. I wanna play... lmao

Its in fertility friend. Start temping.. it makes me feel less insane actually lol:wacko:

I LOVE HIM....
Even though he can be an inconciderate ass at times lol

hahahahahahahhaha u Crack me up!! i had taco bell last night yummy! i dont like driving at night so im looking for delivery i have like 26 bucks and sam credit cared :D:hugs:
EDIT im going to subway! its just right up the road! yay i'll be back!

I like charting...I don't find it an obsessive thing...but very informative. Plus, it's easy and free. :happydance:

Thanks I'll look into it... I'm still trying to figure whats going on.... I'm gonna check it out BRB...

Oh Preseed YES... and YES I would do the same thing If I have too, in matter of Fact I WILL... I'll just close the door and tell him I'm gonna shower... hehehe

FF is telling me to wait until 18dpo to test.....I don't think I am that strong.

Lucky you shannon... I don't have anyone to do anything for me... I have to practically bribe him to come give me some..... ya know... lol

Kayla... Subway.... Meatball sub... YUMMMMM I got enough for that... Thanks girlie... I'm gonna go get some din din.... BRB too...

Lucky you shannon... I don't have anyone to do anything for me... I have to practically bribe him to come give me some..... ya know... lol

Kayla... Subway.... Meatball sub... YUMMMMM I got enough for that... Thanks girlie... I'm gonna go get some din din.... BRB too...

lol that is one thing I definitely get!:haha:

I have to beg for other things lol.
Hes seriously got a lot of making up to do.

So sleepy. I need to get energy soon though. I wish that I could go to bed right now!!!

Michelle ..sorry hubby is emotional. He must be having sympathy tears for you cause you are emotional.

Seriously I think guys have PMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back