Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am so mad I cant see straight I went to get my digital camera off the shelf and its gone my sil was here monday and she has a little problem with sticky fingers and she is the only one who has been here so guess the witch made off with it ive tore the house upside down looking for it GRRRRRRRRRR

That probably has something to do with this last dizzy spell thought sure I was gonna pass out bet my blood pressure is up ive been fumeing since about 3 today

No she had to do it when I went in the bedroom to get Jesse some clean clothes and a wash cloth from the bathroom he had gotten sick and I was trying to clean him up it was my xmas present from my hubby my memory card everything was in it ive yelled and cried and fumed dh said he would get me another but like I told him thats not the point I just know sil or not she will not walk back in this house again EVER we have bailed her out of jail twice in less then a year for shop lifting Im done with she can rott in there the next time

You cant help people that wont help themselves! The fact the memory card is in there that is enough. I would call her up lol. I am a bitch though lol.

Oh I was going to but I was already upset so dh said not to cause he knows I would really get fired up and my bil is here with his three kids they keep running in and out slamming my front door knocked my easter wreath off twice now spilled chili all over my floor ugh its been a day and now i have to go give Paisley a bath they let her off the porch and she decided to take a roll in the nearest spot of mudd she could find

OMG people have no care in the world? I am sorry :hugs: not what you need right now.

omg nicole thats awful! Urgh what a bitch! Its one thing stealing, but to steal of your own family! Thats awful nic! :hugs: u dont need that shit!

and :happydance: yay shan for the pma! Thats what i like to hear! :happydance: how early dpo can symptoms really be symptoms iykwim lol x

I dont know look at ness shes had them sine early on and I think brandy did too,

MY BREASTS hurt :wacko:

so symptoms cud start nw then? Yay! I can over analyse every twitch or airbubble going! X

ill tell you my first and major symptom was gas I had the hiccaburps very early on

oh these kids are trying my patients talk about needing super nanny WOW I just fed them dinner now there wanting to eat again tormenting my dog talk about some unruley kids that wont listen

Oh well I would be kicking some tooshie. Saben loves the wall and writing I will be responsible lol...

Where is Jo when you need her?

Gas okay hmm I would look out for MORE gas. I cant call hiccaburps a sign..

wow a sharp pain going up my left side!

Hi ladies how are you all today... can I join here too please.

I am ttc #2 and in my 2ww which is driving me insane.. I am due to POAS on Tuesday and its dragging so slowly its incredibly. The first sign i usually notice is i pee loads and that has not happened yet... and for me that is about the only thing.

Good Luck!

a sharp pain shan? Has it passed? The 2ww is looonngg! I will report any symptoms as and when i get them! X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"