Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanx for the link shan! Ness are u sure the burning boobies aint from friction burn in that pvc naughty nurse costume? :rofl: j/k x

thanx for the link shan! Ness are u sure the burning boobies aint from friction burn in that pvc naughty nurse costume? :rofl: j/k x

:rofl:

Diane ha ha ha ha you know what I haven't even worn that yet, I feel too bloated and horrible lol hard to feel sexy when you look like a whale :rofl: x

aww ness am sure u dnt look like a whale! You are gorgeous btw! :hugs: anyone else on here??

I am, but I have to go already. It just takes too long to catch up these days!! I will be on later though.:hugs:

Hello again. Just finished watching a movie with DH..I couldn't tell you what went on though, cuz I'm way too tired to focus lol.

What did I miss?!

aww thank you Diane ! This avatar pic is from 2 years ago afraid I look a bit more hagged now ha ha, had disasters with my hair from dying it, naturally blonde but I like it quite white and parts of my fringe snapped off lol whoops!! So it's a bit frizzy and knackered now so have to leave it for a while! Boo!!

The board is pretty quiet tonight, I'm shattered so gonna take myself up the apples and pairs fairly soon xx

Yeah I'm super tired too. Time for me to sleep. Hope you and beanie sleep well! xo

Gnight Diane and whoever else is still here :hugs:

gudnite ness, gudnite brandy! :hugs: you pregnant girlies need ur sleep! Speak to u later too callie, hopefully x

Thanks Brandy!! You and baby sleep well too!!

:happydance:

Tonight I've started to feel like I'm really pregnant, got those sharp pains in my hip/groin and what feels like my ovary and very mild cramps....come on 13th March so I know for definite!!!

Night Diane darling x

Hi girls.

I officially hate shopping! I was in line behind a pregnant woman and in front of her was someone with a 7 week old baby:cry:

:wave: hi shanny! :hugs: dont feel sad babe. U will be both of those woman soon! :happydance:

:hi:
I sure hope so. It was hard I was like having a panic attack when I got into the truck. ugh.

I hope you are too.

just crap to move and clean and some summer pjs in a larger size lol. Seems I am gaining weight anyways!

no kinky outfits 4 senthils benifit? Lol. Wheres he off to anyways shan? X

I have like 25 outfits:blush: He is a lucky dawg!
I need one for NYC:)

He went to boston. He does every week until May. its 2 hours one way so he takes the train.

I feel so good I have PMA. Your spirits seem high to babe:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"