Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
right my gorgeous girls - off in the bath bbiab xxxx big love xxx

Thanks Nic - as i said to Shannon over email the pics don't do it justice, it's much clearer in real life :thumbup: xx

oooh shannons feeling flirty! Must be the hpts gettin her all excited! :rofl: so nessie, do u believe ur pregnant yet? X

She better...

Flirty is DH fault and he is gone for the night! So he got me 3 times in 18 hours. ugh

Diane check your email.

Girls I gotta clean for a few. then get saben and run and get packing stuff.

ha ha ha I don't know girls - I want to it just seems unreal at the moment I'll feel better once I see the words on a digi and if AF doesn't turn up cos let's face it she could still show up xx

I just wish the next two days would get over with!!!

having pains in my right hip sorta in the groin deep inside wonder if beanie has implanted on the right hand side and that's why I'm getting pains on that side??

still having dizzy spells, feel full of poop but can't get it out lol, don't feel too bad tired wise tonight actually though x

nessie babe the pains mite be constipation pains too, but thats a classic sign of pg because ur bodys intestinal tract slows down in early pg! X

sounds like symptoms to me ness

Diane:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...just-been-doctors-confirm-pregnancy-pcos.html

I had it real bad if it makes you feel better ness. It was horrid.. around 14dpo

okay gotta get my son and go shopping dont talk to much while I am gone. I can check my email while I am out!

Diane - yeah just been reading up that constipation can cause it in early pg. I feel like I need to poop like it's right 'there' lol but I can't poop it out!

Shannon, aww poor you it's quite painful now - it's intermittent, rather than like a dull constant ache, feels almost like sciatica but deep in the hip joint/groin

Diane AF is due on Saturday aarrgh!! I've told Mark if I don't come on that morning I'll know for sure and we'll do the digi together :cloud9:

having lightheadedness still too, I'm glad though cos the symptoms these last 3 days have been pretty consistant. BB's also getting more sore and feel almost like they're burning x

Shannon, I just read her posts...Kellie Maries post.. Is she pregnant or not I'm Sooo confused... GRRR I thought she was 11 weeks??

It hurts when I sit now... WTH is going on... lol I think I'm getting ready to see the :witch: GRRR :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"