Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yes it is gone i went from my ovary to my boob.!

Goddess Nicole will make sure you poas lol..

Oh yes if your 10dpo you can start any time we just call that practice testing

8 days till testing for me then, almost just 7. Oh, so that will be next friday then. I so hope we get bfps.

Diane I have a good feeling for you this month got my finger and toes and legs and eyes crossed and told little bean to cross what it could for you also its gonna be a long week at least we can symptom spot lol

aww. Thanks nicole. :hugs: i hope ur rite! Hw u feeling now babe? Calmed down yet? Its awful what ur sil did x

yes a little better im trying really hard not to think of it dh said just to forget about it but its not that easy if I wasnt pregnant id be haveing a face to face with her and it wouldnt be pretty

that and breasts are it Diane. I think its your month too.

Me and the egg and sperm had a talk in the showe :haha: I said its about time that meet and create a sticky bean cause mommy and daddy are tired lol.

Nicole, how about after you have the baby? Can you have words with her?

sorry for bringing it up again nic! Everytime i shorten ur name to nic, i get the feeling u hate being called that! Am i wrong? Nics quicker to type lol x

Diane dont feel lonely. I am here.. Is Dh not giving you attention now?

lol shanny. I hope the egg and sperm took u seriously! I really hope its ur month too babe x

lol @ shan. Ok nicole u are nw mom! Dh is sleeping shan. Maybe the countdown to ov wore him out :rofl:

Thanks cause if it doesnt work.. I am not doing anymore temping.

DH and I talked about how important it is to share this amazing journey together and how we both want to share a beautiful baby together.. So I need to just give up those extra things.

have you guys read the thread I jsut dont understand this forum I had a nice long post giving her a piece of my mind and it was closed before i could post it

:rofl: I wish that would happen to my dh! I told him today to quit acting like a teenager. I cant even walk around naked!

pregnant teen Nicole. she posted in here..
https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/291587-really-need-some-advise-aftermath-2.html

I responded.

lol Diane I hated it when I was younger doesnt bother me now it was a boys nickname is what i always said but its fine i answer to almost anything lol

Shannon Ill catch her ass after i have the baby and its even better cause it will come as a nice big surprise to

Ok ladies off to urgent care Jesse has thrown up again this has been going off and on since sat bbiab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"