Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I only finally just finished reading and you all go!!!!!!
Nicole, call ya SIL up and asked if she "borrowed it" and could you please have it back as you need it for something. Beall nice apoliteeven a little smarmy. I hope LO is ok.

Shannon getpacking it takes ages and you findjunk you really don't need.

Hey Shey

heya,
Jeez after yesterday my legmuscles have alltightenedup and hurt.

Hows the stomach shey?

Still feels the same as yesterday and lower back still hurting.

Hi girls taking a break my desktop that is hooked into out tv keeps dying its not even a year old! I am cleaning out junk galore.

Shey my phone died and I just noticed lol sorry.

Callie how are you.

Jo.. can you take a relaxing bath?

that sucks Shannon. I don't like when mine dies always gotta have it charged.

I am doing good. Will be good if my temp stays up.. WHen do you usually O?

callie you chart is awesome.. Getting alot of accupuncture? I go tomorrow morning wonder what she will say about my chart.

maybe I should try accupuncture but i dunno any places where i live

sounds good to me. maybe it will make my lower back stop hurting

i might do shannon. I have tobe upnearlondonfor a training thing tomorrowthen have to drop someons junk off at there house I aranged this last weekend andnowshe has to leave at 4.30togo see her uncle for the night. Grr she has really upset me wetook her in after her boyfriend through her out and was a minimumverbally abusive really triedto helpher get on her feet and sorted,she went home toparentsfor christmas and gets back with him andtakes a job she hates when she was offered a homeandjob sheloved up here. Jeez the whole situation is just sad plus she hasn'tbotheredto comeget herstuff and its a carloadsat inour house and isnowputting stiplations on when ican deliver it. It's an hour and halfsbloody drive through busy roads.

Sorry rant over I also need to go back to sleep i haven't donemy tempreture.

Missing matty

Hugs Jo. My dh sometimes goes aweay for a week I understand its hard. He goes aaway every thursday and comes home late at night!

Sometimes you cant help people that wont help themselves.. tried it...

Shey it has help me alot with fibro.

I have been so busy lately I have not had time to get any acupuncture...I have just been lucky to regulate I guess.
Shey- pm me with your number and I will do the same.

Oh callie you can have mine too! lol

That is awesome though it is regulating. I want a chart like that.

how much does it cost u shannon for the accupuncture?

callie sending it now

I am not sure when I O. I did 2 cycles ago on cd24 and then on cd18 this last cycle, so I think that I may O even sooner this cycle. I plan on bding every other day from cd10-cd20 just to make sure I catch it.
Shannon- you can pm me with your number and I will do the same.

Wow Shannon! You are on top of things. I got your pm just as I submitted my post:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"