Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very healthy actually..research it sometime..its lovely! :) But yeah, I obviously wouldn't do that now that I'm takin care of bubs.

Ugh just ate a muffin..I feel sick. I can't help it! I have to munch on crackers most of the day. It'll pass eventually though.

hey jo, as u knw its real late here! So am gona hit the sack babe. Spk 2 u 2mro. Gdnite babe! Gdnite brandy x

Night night xo

I'm going back to bed now too..try to catch a couple more hrs before my busy day starts.

Night Jo n Diane :hugs:

will need to look it up brandy, but really dnt think i could control myself not to eat for half the week! Lol. Im a bit of a piggy x

morning girls what I miss??

OK just managed to go to the toilet and sorry tmi but when I was wiping I had browny red blood on tissue from my lady bits...:cry: what's happening??!!

got a little bit of light cramping but not like AF pains, and a few more of those sharp twinges.....

temp drop to 36.58

hey ness huni :hugs:your temp is still above coverline! Does it look like af blood? :cry:

hi sweetie!

Nope it was brown discharge on toilet tissue! Then put a pantyliner on at 7.30am had a bit of what I can only describe as a rusty coloured cm. Changed panty liner, had noticeable cramping but absolute no discharge or anything since 7.30am

could this be a late IB??xx

hey nessie! Of course it cud be i.b! Fxd for u sweetheart! Try not to stress! Even tho u will! :hugs:

Nessie it could be from implant and just now working its way out I think its to late to be actual implant going on now as af is due tomorrow but brown blood is old so I doubt its a sign of af so try not to stress over it

thank you girls :hugs:

just feeling pretty numb right now, just don't know what to think, getting sensations like AF has come but there's nothing there x

I think thats pretty normal I have it still off and on at times and ive seen where alot of woman get that wet af feeling during early pregnancy old blood is ok you usually dont have any spotting before af so try and not worry it very well could be left over from implant and just working its way out with cm and alot of woman report spotting around af time and even through the first tri so take a deep breath and relax

well ladies im gonna go lay back down till little one gets up bbiab

thank you Nicole :hugs: Diane :hugs: think I'm noticing cramps more cos of that brown cm this morning

it feels like wet and you know that sort of 'bubble' feeling where a dollop of blood has worked it's way out? feels sorta like that but nothing there

did a Tesco test 25miu - i caved - bfn

xx

you go have a lay down chick get your rest while you can xx

yeah not testing unless AF is late now although still feel like she's coming. Just been to toilet again and when I wiped still nothing and nothing in underwear but still cramping.

Suppose it's outta my hands and will just have to wait!

Shan sorry about your temp drop :hugs: what does that mean in terms of your cycle??xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"